- Football Discussion
- Club Forums
- Community Forums
- NLUK Team Forums
Inactive Club/League Forums (all forums still open)
- Concord Rangers Forum
- Canvey Island Forum
- Ebbsfleet United Forum
- St. Albans City Forum
- Eastern Counties League
- Essex Senior League Forum
- Essex Olympian League
- Hellenic League
- Midland League
- Northern Counties East League
- Northern League
- North West Counties League
- Southern Counties East Football League
- Sussex County League
- United Counties League
- Wessex League
- Western League
- Missing Club or League Forum? / This Section
Cups & Trophies
- FA Cup
- FA Trophy
- FA Vase
- FA Youth Cup
- Isthmian League Cup
- Southern League Cup
- Northern Premier League Cup
- Berks & Bucks Senior Cup
- Essex Senior Cup
- Gloucestershire Senior Cup
- Hampshire Senior Cup
- Huntingdonshire Senior Cup
- London Senior Cup
- Northamptonshire Senior Cup
- Sheffield & Hallamshire Senior Cup
- Somerset Premier Cup
- West Riding County Cup
- Football Pyramid
- Step 5 Leagues A - M
Step 5 Leagues N - Z
- Step 6 Leagues
Step 7+ Leagues A - E
Step 7+ Leagues F - M
Step 7+ Leagues N - S
- Step 7+ Leagues T - Z
- Other Sections
- Contact Us
Saturday 23rd September
Karen Browne - Yesterday, 9:02 PM
Big J R - Yesterday, 4:39 PM
Is There any truth.................
Big J R - Yesterday, 4:35 PM
Lee Hughes eyes return to Wembley 22 years on
FF News - Yesterday, 1:28 PM
Bedworth's former Sky Blues man Christie wants to play on
FF News - Yesterday, 1:21 PM
- Spalding United FC
- Ryman League Premier Division
- National League
- Billericay Town FC
- FA Trophy
- Combined Counties
- Live Updates
- Ryman Prem
- Hoddesdon Town
- London Tigers
- margate fc
- Ryman Premier Division
- match report
- Goal clips
- FA Cup
- FA Vase
- ryman league
- sun sports
- non league
- Video clips
- Spalding United
- Goal clip
Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))
I close my eyes and listen to a real artist@GregoryPorter
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Today's Birthdays ( 23-September 17 )
Harry J Allstars
We have implemented the following guide for using our community forums. This guide is designed to strike a balance between the main goal of our forums, providing a place for people to talk about sport, and keeping the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere of our community which has made Fans Focus so popular.
- We require all posts to be positive, constructive, and on topic. We may delete individual posts that could ruin a good topic thread.
- We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
- Having fun is good, we like fun. There are several general forums for non-sport related topics. Please keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.
- You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.
- You may not use profanity. It is unprofessional and offensive and will not be tolerated. We have word filters in place for the most vulgar terms. Circumventing those word filters will result in punitive action.
- You may not advertise or promote other sites or their programs which may compete with isdoo / Non League UK / or any FansFocus site
- We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.
- If you have an issue concerning our services, policies, or staff, please use a personal contact method such as a private message or email to a staff member. All moderators, administrators, and support staff are highlighted in the active members list. We take serious complaints to heart and will do our best to address them.
- There will be no excessive use of profanity.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Pornography, Warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- All posts are the responsibility of the poster. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive. If you plan to post more than one image, or the topic is based on graphics, please link the images rather than screening.
- Signatures may contain images, but may not be any larger than 300x150. If your signature is larger than the allotted size given, you will be requested by a moderator to resize your image. Please also keep text signatures under 5 lines. Failing to append with a moderator will result in the removal of your signature.
- Advertising,commercial-related or competing products are all forbidden in any relation to your account.
- Please keep foul language to a minimum, any excessive un-called for language will be removed and you will receive a final warning.
- Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
- If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any person/s who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
- Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a Moderator or Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
- You may have one username on the board at any one time. If you wish to change your name, you can do so through the Change Display Name option in your user control panel. We reserve the right to merge or delete multiple accounts.