Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Too Many Subjects Going On Here

Just done that, it's like statistics..you can read it however you like..twist it a bit and get a different result. Anyhow it's really not important enougth to worry about. Your up early, I have just done a night shift and am in no condition right now to continue with this one. Im off to bed. Just let me clear up one point. The ground (Stonebridge Rd) has already been passed fit for the conf so coming second wont do you any favours. Goodnight.<P>carjam

Wrong again Carjam smile.gif" border="0 its morning and a good one. Have a good Kip, wake up refreshed and enjoy your game. FA cup day today, back to the league afterwards.<BR>Lots of preperations for when Canvey ascend to the higher and rightfull Conference League next season and look back on some of the **** playing surfaces Canvey had to play on at the end of last season and beating them, G & N included. grin.gif" border="0

Up and refreshed. This subject has long time run it's course by now. You cant wind me up about the pitch. There will not be many problems at Stonebridge Rd this season. I will be keeping my eye on yours though and expect you to face a fixture pile up after Christmas. Time to find something else to talk about now this thread has grown far too long.<P>Carjam

Well very funny ha..ha..<BR>You know what aggravates you, its simple.<BR>There you are with a team full of professionals and yet your being matched game by game and point for point in the league and now the FA Cup by a team with more support and a better ground playing on a smaller budget. It is not your god given right to win this league you had your chance last year and failed. There’s some very hard games on the horizon, your bubble is about to burst. Goodbye. End of subject. Lets make this the final comment eh chaps.<P>CarJam