Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      24 Jun
    hollower

RT @RussWWFC: Remember seeing Jordan Pickford play for Darlington against Hayes & Yeading in 2012 when Hayes won 3-2 in a great game. Come…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 25-June 18 )

• Photo
    Webbo MFI

• Photo
    Tom

• Photo
    Daggerlen

• Photo
    ChrisJones

• Photo
    nut250

• Photo
    BAFCAdam1901

• Photo
    clive

London Colney's ground

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
7 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
As Colney look like they're going to win the South Midlands League, anyone know if they will have their ground ready to get promoted to the Ryman League next season?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
From the depths of the Ryman League where I come from we do look with interest at these matters which normally pass you guys by.<p>From the info I have of the contenders in the three feeder leagues only Leyton have applied.

offline Rob_the_Saint

Rob_the_Saint
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Acording to our local rag: They lead the South Midlands Spartan Premier Division and will either join the Ryman League third division next season or Division One the year after, depending on the League's planned restructuring.<p>They have also just got a grant of £44,617 towards building a new stand.

offline Charlie Farnsbarnes

Charlie Farnsbarnes
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
What is the deadline date to get all the necessary work done by? When I was last there, they didn't even have a turnstile.

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
In 1993 London Colney said that within 5 years they will be the biggest club in the area, even bigger than St. Albans.
Only running 9 years behind schelude now, a turnstyle is a good start!<p>There are plenty of thick warehousemen in colney to get that stand up in time, in time for EFM to kick it down in July<p>WE HATE COLNEY AND WE HATE COLNEY!<p>PUB TEAM FROM OUR SUBERBS, YOUR JUST A PUB TEAM FROM THE SUBERB!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I thought you were trying to not get yourself banned from the Park at the moment? You should know by now what people will say about a message like that...

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Ground grading has to be achieved by 1st April but applications have to be in by some date earlier than that. As I understand it only Leyton have applied. LC must be waiting for a direct entry to div 1 which may be available next year. Can't say I blame them.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Colney is Division 1, eh...? Will that be cheaper than City?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus