Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

London Colney's ground

As Colney look like they're going to win the South Midlands League, anyone know if they will have their ground ready to get promoted to the Ryman League next season?

From the depths of the Ryman League where I come from we do look with interest at these matters which normally pass you guys by.<p>From the info I have of the contenders in the three feeder leagues only Leyton have applied.

Acording to our local rag: They lead the South Midlands Spartan Premier Division and will either join the Ryman League third division next season or Division One the year after, depending on the League's planned restructuring.<p>They have also just got a grant of £44,617 towards building a new stand.

In 1993 London Colney said that within 5 years they will be the biggest club in the area, even bigger than St. Albans.

Only running 9 years behind schelude now, a turnstyle is a good start!<p>There are plenty of thick warehousemen in colney to get that stand up in time, in time for EFM to kick it down in July<p>WE HATE COLNEY AND WE HATE COLNEY!<p>PUB TEAM FROM OUR SUBERBS, YOUR JUST A PUB TEAM FROM THE SUBERB!

I thought you were trying to not get yourself banned from the Park at the moment? You should know by now what people will say about a message like that...

Ground grading has to be achieved by 1st April but applications have to be in by some date earlier than that. As I understand it only Leyton have applied. LC must be waiting for a direct entry to div 1 which may be available next year. Can't say I blame them.