Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Time to reflect

With war now hours away, can the UN look themselves in the face and say they were right not to let Stormin Norman finish the job off ten years ago.

Who knows, this might all now be history with Iraq now a free country trading with the rest of the world.

The French have said that if Iraq uses wmd, they will fully support the attack and send troops. How can they say this, when only days ago they said they would veto any resolution that mentioned use of force in any crcumastances whatsoever as they felt the weapons inspectors were doing a good job.

Jacques Chirac is a total arsehead.

It's just typical French cowardice. However, could their views have something to do with oil. when Saddm came to power, he tore up contracts that Iraq had with the UK and USA and granted new contracts to France and China (I think). Make your own mind up on this one!!!

Well, as I said in another thread, I am annoyed by large elements of the media for saying that Bush and Blair are evil for attacking Iraq over oil whilst they are putting Chirac on a pedestal because he is defending Iraq over oil.

It makes me want to shout at people and shake them a lot.

the French have always been duplicitous, back stabbing cowards...even thierry henri is the fastest back peddlar in the premier league.....anyway...

the French were always going to join up once the sh*t hit the fan just to get in on the massively profitable aftermath of the hole thing...same as the turks...already into northern iraq....there is no need to ask why..we all know why....

as me old granny always said...

'look for the money and there's the answer'

bomb france and germany as well Blair...(sorry Peter) and that'll sort it all out once and for all....

come to think about it....can you do the top of the Edgware Road and Great Wakering as well....!!!...just small ones mind....

Quote:
I heard on the news last night that the fact the Iraq's have fired a couple of scuds puts them in breach of an existing UN resolution.

So what will the UN and their leader Chirac do abot that?

Sit and watch, then after the war's over, claim to have supported it all along.

When asked why we called our war against the French, "The Hundred Years War", by my American friend, I replied,

"Why stop something when you are enjoying yourself !"

I rest my case, as Perry Mason used to say.