Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Remove Woolwich Highbury from Europe

pabird

Why do the FA allow the French colony in Woolwich Highbury to represent us in europe

The french never could hold their own in europe and only ever won medals in third world areas

Surely we should go to teams selected by previous european history such as Nottingham,Ipswich, North London Liverpool and Manchester who all have a points per game ratio far more succesful than the Woolwich highbury failures

They don't represent me in Europe.

Unless my team rise through the divisions then I won't have any interest in the Champion's League / Uefa Cup.

Full of (more) corruption anyway.

I mean, finish 4th in your league but qualify for 'Champions League'

Get knocked out in the first group stage - never mind here's a bye to the latter stages of ther Uefa Cup!

Bring back knock-out, 2 legs & if you're out then there's always next season.

Further more the french president of highbury now informs us the opposition were cheats?

All this was to be confirmed by Keown, Jeffries and that little prat that plays left back but unfortunatly they were not available all being in the treatment room having handbag smears removed