Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-September 18 )

• Photo
    Alan W (GNFC)

• Photo
    Bernt

• Photo
    Jurg LFC

• Photo
    Live4ever

• Photo
    manimal

Photo

HEELO, HELLO, I'M BACK AGAIN

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
9 replies to this topic

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Hi people!!!<P>After forgetting my login password and beating up the Lloyds IT desk for blocking the e-mail from these guys, I have now got my password and can abuse you all again.<P>Hooray, I hear you cry.<P>I must admit with all the FA cup excitement of last Saturday I haven't been keeping up with the league news. Braintree were top when I last looked. Are they still there or have the mighty Canvey over taken them ? <P>Of course with Canvey, Aldershot and Billericay winning all that FA cup wonga, Braintree will have a couple of easy weekends but we all can't be in the FA cup can we, eh, Braintree?<P>I can't make the Harrow game tomorrow as I have got to take my treacle and family to Gatwick for a holiday in Spain (I'm not going, so FA cup against Tiverton on 27th - Hooray. Who have Braintree got in the league that weekend? - hee, hee).<P>Nice to be here again. <P>Group hug!!!!!<P>Gazza.

offline Cressing Toad

Cressing Toad
  • Reserves
Gazza from London!<P>Me wonders do you ever get to see your team? Always an excuse not to attend. But on a happier note its great to see you're still kicking, I was getting concerned about that tenner.

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Well that is two of us at Gatwick tomorrow!!<P>I am flying off to Florida on business - being careful not to open any packages.<P>Anyone else want to join the party at Gatwick images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Sorry my location is my work location.<P>And do I get to see my team. Harrow will be the third game this season I haven't been able to go to, so don't be so cheeky. I live in Billericay.<P>Loyal supporter since 1974 so we are talking history here. I have supported them through their Vase final days and after so I don't have to harp on about a team who had success in 1958 and are now a shadow of their former selves.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
gatwick them florida eh ian.. sounds good, and remember flying to the states is still 'statisically speaking' as safe as blindfolded cycling whilst holding a running chain saw...sit near the back images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Question is - will I get an Internet connection above the Atlantic?<P>I mean I can't cope for 9 hours without it!

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Would you sit next to this guy on an aeroplane to America?<P> <P>Merv

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Gravesend & Northfleet
  • Foes: Dartford
Why is he holding the Superbowl Trophy?<P> images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0<p>[ 19 October 2001: This message was edited by: Dave GNFC ]

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Looks like the guy has a John Lennon fixation to me

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Ian - Blimey, Ive not heard of joining the Mile High Club making a connection with a computer, I suppose you have a special movement with a mouse and a (rubber)mat all worked out? images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus