Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

HEELO, HELLO, I'M BACK AGAIN

Hi people!!!<P>After forgetting my login password and beating up the Lloyds IT desk for blocking the e-mail from these guys, I have now got my password and can abuse you all again.<P>Hooray, I hear you cry.<P>I must admit with all the FA cup excitement of last Saturday I haven't been keeping up with the league news. Braintree were top when I last looked. Are they still there or have the mighty Canvey over taken them ? <P>Of course with Canvey, Aldershot and Billericay winning all that FA cup wonga, Braintree will have a couple of easy weekends but we all can't be in the FA cup can we, eh, Braintree?<P>I can't make the Harrow game tomorrow as I have got to take my treacle and family to Gatwick for a holiday in Spain (I'm not going, so FA cup against Tiverton on 27th - Hooray. Who have Braintree got in the league that weekend? - hee, hee).<P>Nice to be here again. <P>Group hug!!!!!<P>Gazza.

Sorry my location is my work location.<P>And do I get to see my team. Harrow will be the third game this season I haven't been able to go to, so don't be so cheeky. I live in Billericay.<P>Loyal supporter since 1974 so we are talking history here. I have supported them through their Vase final days and after so I don't have to harp on about a team who had success in 1958 and are now a shadow of their former selves.