Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Admission Prices/ Marketing

Back to the point...<p>I remember some time in the early 90s we did used to put up posters in places all over town, offering the shops a mention in the match day program in return. That worked on the theory of grabbing a pile of posters, and asking around the shops where you lived. Local shops are as good a place to advertise as the town centre, as you can guarantee that almost everyone who goes there is a St. Albans resident.<p>If I remember correctly, the 3 newsagents around the new greens\batchwood area were very willing to help.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>he will bring the success our great club deserves <hr></blockquote><p>Lee, if I've told you once, I must have told you a hundred times, will you please cease from p.ssballing about on the St.Albans City website trying to cause trouble. They are not our

great club; our club is Enfield Town F.C. and don't you forget it.<p>If you really do have that much time on your hands, do you think you could please do something more useful with it, like spending a little more time helping us establish a new home for the club. I trust you will pay heed to my request because should this behaviour persist, I will have no alternative but to put forward a resolution for you to be removed from the ETSS Ground Committee at the next committee meeting.

Couldn't have put it better myself, David (even though I have no idea who you are). VOTE TREVOR! (even though that's not my real name - and no, my real name isn't Lee either)