Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Another coach to Aldershot!

Due to the very unhelpful supporters club not helping us get a coach together for Aldershot EFM are looking to book thier own coach for saturdays game.

The cost is £275 so we need at least 28 people paying £10 each (a fair price) we are close to 28 already but as the coach is a 52 seater we can have more and of course the price will go down the more people we get!

We need numbers by Thursday so we can book it!

I won't be at the Sutton game tonight but if you find Pete Ratcliffe or Tom Fenton or Alan or Jesus or anyone like that, put your name down, pay the cash and we're there!

if you don't know who these people are maybe Ian Rodgers could point you in the right direction if it's not too much trouble for him!

The coach I should imagine will leave about 1300 from the park and return straight away after the game!

Originally posted by EFM The Firm, The Voice:

[QB]

I won't be at the Sutton game tonight <p>So much for being a loyal supporter !! You can't even be bothered to go to our home games.