Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-October 17 )

• Photo
    Canary Saint

• Photo
    GNFC til i die

• Photo
    Town Statto

• Photo
    Don Douglas

• Photo
    UpTheBulls

• Photo
    lecof

• Photo
    davelfc

• Photo
    hilson

• Photo
    davidace23

• Photo
    Dave EUFC

• Photo
    RicharDinGlasgoW94

• Photo
    wakeling

• Photo
    non league fan

Photo

romford tuesday

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
30 replies to this topic

offline MCP

MCP
  • Youth Team Coach
I don't play mate

offline Jerry No.14

Jerry No.14
  • First XI - Permanent
Hi everybody, its bloody freezin!!

offline Soppy_Lemon

Soppy_Lemon
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Originally Posted By: MCP
I don't play mate

That doesn't matter!

offline Soppy_Lemon

Soppy_Lemon
  • First XI - Sub's Bench

Jerry 14, excuse my dimness but who do you play for now?

offline MK James

MK James
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)

I'm in.

offline Jerry No.14

Jerry No.14
  • First XI - Permanent
Thats ok you are from Herts so you are an inbred. I am currently back over at Burnham : )

offline Son of Sam

Son of Sam
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Originally Posted By: MKJames

I'm in.
see you there james .

soppy lemon are you BRASSETT ? in disguise ?

offline BladeRunner

BladeRunner
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: Sheffield United, Enfield ,
  • Foes: Sheffield Wednesday. Leeds Utd, Townies.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket . Darts , Crown Green
Well it finished 3-3 a very good match evenly contested , Their No3 sent off for an alledged but on Paul Oshin which started the en masse whinging from the Romford boys . For us an Own Goal by Their No5 4 mins and a good header over his own keeper it was too . From 2-1 down Sherwin scored on 65 mins , But a good freekick made it 3-2 to them . Neil Hughes levelled up on 74 mins . Never thought of Romford as Whingers but by heck this mob are worse than the townies . It was most deffo the all refs fault (Sound Familiar ) I thought we were playing the townies tonight .

offline MCP

MCP
  • Youth Team Coach
That Ref was the most useless [****!!****] i have even seen, but it was still a good game and i look forward to the second leg

offline TB&G

TB&G
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Originally Posted By: BladeRunner
Well it finished 3-3 a very good match evenly contested , Their No3 sent off for an alledged but on Paul Oshin which started the en masse whinging from the Romford boys . For us an Own Goal by Their No5 4 mins and a good header over his own keeper it was too . From 2-1 down Sherwin scored on 65 mins , But a good freekick made it 3-2 to them . Neil Hughes levelled up on 74 mins . Never thought of Romford as Whingers but by heck this mob are worse than the townies . It was most deffo the all refs fault (Sound Familiar ) I thought we were playing the townies tonight .

Actually I think you will find that it's The Towners BR.

What really p*ssed off most of us Borotypes re the ref was his apparent belief that any sort of bodily contact warranted a free kick which seemed to mostly be against our side. Many times our player tackled and came away with the ball only to be penalised.

He was absolutely abysmal and seemed to be on a one man ego trip and the linos were pretty hopeless too.

Roll on the second leg.

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Romford 3-3 Enfield

Two early Romford raids were easily dealt with by Chris Green and Graeme Butler . And then with 4 mins played Mark Whittington hoofed an up and under for Sherwin Stanley to race onto but Romford centre half Paul White's attempt to head clear only succeded in him heading the ball over the advancing Romford keeper Wayne Martin to put E's 1-0 up . Paul Oshin almost added to the lead moments later but his shot was well saved by Wayne Martin. A chance for Romford as Lee Pyne tried his luck but his shot went over Ashley Harris's crossbar 7 mins. A good save by Ashley Harris denied Richard Oxby on 8 mins. A shot by Wes Borghys from the edge of the box was a whisker wide on 13 mins. On 15 mins Romford were level as Scott Walsh puts in a firm cross and from Richard Oxby's shot Ashley Harris saves but Brad Jones was able to force the ball home to make it 1-1. Des Gallen almost put Romford ahead but his shot is deflected wide on 18 mins.Ricky Mackin's shot was saved by Ashley Harris 20 mins . A shot by Des Gallen goes over the top on 21 mins . A good ball out of defence from Wes Borghys put's Neil Hughes away but although his shot beat Wayne Martin the ball came crashing back off the crossbar 23 mins . A foul on Neil Hughes and Paul Clayton was booked on 26 mins. A freekick by Neil Hughes was saved by Wayne Martin 28 mins. Moments later Sherwin Stanley puts in a cross but Neil Hughes shoots narrowly wide . A chance for Romford as Lee Pyne's shot was deflected over Ashley Harris but the ball just shaved the bar on its way over 31 mins. Des Gallen fires over the top on 34 mins . on 37 mins a flare up off the ball between Romford's Ben Turner and E's Paul Oshin resulted in Romford's No 3 being sent off for a head butt which was seen by the assistant. Ricky Mackin was booked for a foul on Wes Borghys .Wes Borghys freekick went over the top On 43 mins Sean Clarke's shot was saved by Wayne Martin 44 mins . In stoppage time Lee Pyne's shot went wide . H/T

2nd half ....(Romford sub Alder on for Gallen & for E's Lee Benmore on for Ricardo Armado) Graeme Butler's freekick went wide on 47 mins . Neil Hughes broke through Romford's rearguard but his shot was saved and then Adilson Lopes follow up was cleared off the line 48 mins. A shot by Lee Pyne was just over Ashley Harris's bar on 50 mins ,Lee Pyne again whipped in a cross but no Romford forward could connect with it as it flashed across E's six yard box 52 mins. On 55 mins Romford took the lead as Ricky Mackin's shot from Richard Oxby's cross took a deflection which wrong footed Ashley Harris 2-1 Romford. Wes Borghys was mysteriously booked on 60 mins ? (Romford sub Elbi on for Brad Jones 62 mins) A chance for E's but Adilson Lopes shot went over 0n 63 mins.(Romford sub Neville on for Mackin 64 mins) With 65 mins gone E's were awarded a freekick and Wes Borghys delivery was made a hash of by Romford's defence and Sherwin Stanley fired past Wayne Martin to make it 2-2. (E's sub Jack Coomes on for Paul Oshin 69mins) On 71 mins Romford were awarded a dubious freekick and from 20 yards Richard Oxby sent a screamer past E's wall and into the corner of Ashley Harris's net 3-2 Romford. A shot by Elbi was saved by Ashley Harris soonafter. On 74 mins E's were level again as Jack Coomes freekick was partially cleared only for Neil Hughes to find some space to ram home past Wayne Martin 3-3 . The pitch was now turning a frosty white and both teams were finding it very difficult . Graeme Butler was booked for a skirmish although it was very petty 82 mins. A shot by Elbi was wide on 86 mins.

Romford 1 Wayne Martin 2 Richard Oxby 3 Ben Turner 4 Paul Clayton 5 Paul White 6 Scott Walsh 7 Lee Pyne 8 Danny Rafis 9 Brad Jones 10 Des Gallen 11 Ricky Mackin .subs 12 Elbi 14 Alder 15 Chris Barry 16 Fairbanks 17 Gray

Enfield 1 Ashley Harris 2 Mark Whittington 3 Graeme Butler 4 Paul Oshin 5 Wes Borghys 6 Chris Green 7 Sean Clarke 8 Adilson Lopes 9 Sherwin Stanley 10 Neil Hughes 11 Ricardo Armado subs 12 Carl Robinson 14 Jack Coomes 15 Chris Gillman 16 Lee Benmore .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus