Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A jolly ol time at footy thread

Also...... being a woman i was able to chat and watch 2 matches, 3 if you count Chelski wink. I had an awfully nice reparte with a couple of fellas that turned out to be refs. They'd come to our game tonight in the hope of learning some reffing tips as they currently ref for step 6 clubs. I told them they were wasting thier time wink

And i was getting updates from Maidstone v Heybridge, Margate in thier cup match. It's awfully jolly to be in touch and know what is going on. I regularly gave updates from our game to Maidstone, Margate and Hornchurch. It's good to stay in touch smile

Whenever Angels go a goal down and i message Maidstone, it makes me chortle a little to hear a cheer go up when the info is relayed. I'm sure they don't really mean it smile

It's all jolly good fun

Something else........Our crowd was very low tonight. Just under 300. I thought it would be so, cos of the weather and the footy on the box etc.... Though i heard 100 Billericay fans got caught in the M25 snarl up. I don't know if this is an overestimation?

And......... I'm also glad the game was at home tonight. I hate having a long journey if we don't win. And it can be awfully aggravating if the heater packs up on such a cold night, not that it should with a brand new BMW, but you never know. All those wires and things, just might short out when you least expect it!

Sometimes i wonder if i ought to find time for another hobby, but there just isn't time! If i'm not watching footy, i'm going to training nights. Otherwise it's watching YOuth games. Just about every night of the week is taken up with footy one way or another. I spose it's good to get on the forum and chew the fat or just plain unwind with like minded buddies. And the numpties ofcourse smile