Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-June 18 )

• Photo
    michaelv4

• Photo
    Konelius

• Photo
    Del Boy

Photo

New signing for the Fleet

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
14 replies to this topic

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Gravesend & Northfleet
  • Foes: Dartford
For those of you that haven't seen either our message board or Hampton's. Yesterday the Fleet signed Hampton skipper Nick Burton.<P>Nick will probably make his debut tomorrow, but is cup tied the following week so there will be no puns available for that match

offline carjam

carjam
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
That's gotta be good news as I see we are 3 or 4 first teamers short for tomorrows game. Just saw the gate for last week by the way. I was away. 1270 , thats more like it. Hope to see it continue tomorrow.<P>carjam

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
ssssssshhhhhhh.<P>There are Braintree fans about! images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline SteveP

SteveP
  • Reserves Coach
we've just signed Mitchell Crawley, apparently he used to play for you, know anything about him?

offline carjam

carjam
yes remember him...a bit of a strange one for you to sign.<BR>He wasnt sold when he left..not sure anybody noticed.

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
He has been out on loan at Tonbridge. He is a good friend of Lee Spiller so that may be part of the reason.<P>He is a good squad player, but I can't see him becoming a first team regular with you. (If he does you can kiss any hopes of the championship goodbye) He will have some good games and some average games but far more of the latter.

offline SteveP

SteveP
  • Reserves Coach
I find it all it a bit strange, we have Terry Bowes, Lee Spiller, Dereck Brown, Richard Graham (who are all very good)and Ian King (who's also new) who can take roles in the midfield. <P>We need another striker to go with Waynee, there's Paul Fewings (permanently unfit, on loan to Hendon) and Victor Renner (more a good winger than a striker). I think we should go for Sammy Winston from the K's once they resolve matters with him.

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
I also see that you have released Brian Statham.<P>Is that true?

offline SteveP

SteveP
  • Reserves Coach
You're not Stonebridge Sid are you??<P>Alias aside, we have released him, he was on a lot of money and wasn't really performing as well as he was last season. He was player of the season last year and he will be missed!

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
Do you think that your site is so boring that only one Gravesend fan will visit it? images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I'll be interested to seee how Nick Burton gets on at G&N. He was at Aldershot in our Division 1 days and I always rated him. He has also looked good whenever we have played Hampton.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Who was that woke me up with all that ssssshhhhhhing. Going for a Burton..not us.Hope he does as well for you today as he did for Hampton last Saturday.<BR>Should be a good game for us to go further clear at the top(Oh no..the kiss of death).<BR>The real BTFC. images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline carjam

carjam
A very bold statement there iron<P>see you at the game

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
DOHH !!!! He did have a better game....<BR>Good luck at Burton next week... images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0 images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0

offline carjam

carjam
Never mind, if it's any consolation your side were very solid for 45 mins yesterday and a little unlucky with the first goal. It was also encouraging to see that you bought a fair bit of support and made the most noise. Good luck for the rest of the season, except for the return of course.<P>Carjam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus