Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Collateral Damage...!!

well....thought we might see a speedy end to the fighting.....seems to have been wishful thinking but major emphasis does seem to be moving North rapidly and the noises coming out of Turkey are beginning to worry me....

The Yanks and the Kurds appear to have taken Kirkut....the Americans appear to have given assurances to the Turkish Government that they will remove the Kurds from the City in 'due course'...

The Turks appear to have said.....

''thanks...but if you don't...we will''

The Kurds won't leave once their in and the Yanks wont allow the Turks in either.....surely.........!

what next I wonder................

Once again it appears that the Turks are loking after their own interests again. they want to be part of Europe and NATO but continue to act as a rogue state. this is another country that has flouted UN resolutions (ie over Cyprus) and are also responsible for the supression of a race (ie the Kurds). I hope the coallition will not allow then to enter Iraq. It is time for the Kurds to be allowed their own state.

watching the update on sky news and they've just announced that 40,000 turkish troops are massing on the border....Turkish Minister has stated that he wants the Kurds out of Kirkut...within hours....(whats it got to do with him anyway)

so....the Kurds stay put and the Turks attack them in Kirkut.......

what next Mr Bush and Mr Blair........your move....!

Hi O.

The only news that I have seen is yours on here.

No peaceful transition to democratic rule in immediate prospect, then?

Anything from Syria?

Any signs of more Weapons of Mass Distraction?

Perhaps those who marched [and I wasn't one of them] aren't feeling quite so stupid just yet.

Any views from Littlejohn, yet?

If it wasn't so desperately serious, it would be laughable.

two shi'ite clerics assassinated in Najaf.....one a top ted I understand.....

Kirkuk taken without a shot being fired......

very little chance of any law and order on the streets of the cities for some considerable time......troops told not to interfere with the looting......

Turks making all sorts of noises but in truth they just wanna get their hands on the northern oifields.....they're a ghastly bunch....we'll see what Wyatt Earp and Peter Foster do about this lot....Euro & Nato allies....yeah right.....

not a weapon of mass destruction in sight as yet.....(Iraqi ones anyway).....

Syria making noises about 'immediate democratic elections'......ha ha ha.....

Germany and Japan demanding a UN resolution on post war Iraq......what.....where's Chirac then.....

didn't agree with the marchers AFF cos they mostly had hidden agendas........all sorts of anarchist's get involved on those rallies....

Littlejohn......well I have to admit to enjoying his column......its not always neccessary to agree with him......although most of the time I do....he's funny in a world thats not.....

keep the faith.....we'll be at war with Turkey next week....!!..........jeeez..talk about tempting fate.....