Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

More war stuff

Just from groups I have witnessed and people I have spoken to, the pro an d anti war groups seem to fall into the following categories:-

PRO WAR

Geezers (like brickie's, plumbers,cabies etc)

City types (like stockbrokers and bankers etc)

ANTI WAR

Most women

Academics

Gays

Churchie people

One other thing:

I can accept that Muslims might not want the West invading their countries, but surley whatever the west's ulteria motive is the Iraq's would be better off under that than under Saddam Hussain. This, I belive is where they should be coming from.It's time to swallow your pride for your longer term welfare.

I was in Bali two years ago, the locals relyed on tourist for their income, after the bomb, no one is going there. The tourists are not the losers cause they can go somewhere else, but it's the poor locals who get even poorer. Just think these things through a bit first before blowing places up.

Bit of an overgeneralisation there, but I take your point.

The thing is, how many of the people in each camp have actually looked at the details and made a decision about their opinion? I know academics who are pro-war, and geezers who are anti-war. Whether I agree with them or not, at least they know why they're in the camp they're in.