Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Northwood - Home

Canvey Fan 1926

I'm looking forward to this game - its the last one before Christmas and then the boxing day match at Dartford!

Hopefully we can get a good result and go into the next match confident as this is the time of year that the real competitors for promotion come through and show the edge.

I'm going for a 2-1 win, but expect it to be a very hard fought match.

Anybody else confident? What do we all think the score will be?

2-1 to Canvey but we can't underestimate Northwood. They've had some good results this season.

Well theyve already beaten Hornchurch this season, Theyve had some good results so Canvey need to go into the game expecting anything.

hope their heads arent low after the Stortford result. i also preditc 2-1 Canvey.

Dartford away is going to be a cracker. Win there ad my christmas is complete.

You coming to Dartford, Chalky Boy?

1-1 totally flattered Northwood. I think they scored from only their second effort on goal. Despite Colin having a perfectly good goal disallowed, we should've been about 4-up by then anyway. As for our goal that did count, well that must've been the best tackle I've seen Clydie go in for all season and I'd like to see a few more of our players do the same thing.

Can't believe the Northwood number 8 managed to stay on the pitch. The great oath lacked any skill whatsoever and used sheer physicality on a number of occasions to win the ball.

Glad the see Leon get some recognition for his consistant performances and I think George performed well again too. Also really positive for Dave Kreyling to play a full 90 minutes and both Dannys getting some time on the field as well. Do we know how long Dobbo and Ian Luck have?

A game we should've easily won, even with an inconsistant Referee, who had no clue about our goal. It was the Assistant that gave it as ok and our first two points dropped over the festive period. Hopefully Dartford might prove to be a more successful fixture.

Referee was poor. Quite awful. He didn't have a clue what was going on.

If he allowed Clydie's goal then he should have allowed Colin's goal.

Sayng that, the defending was very poor on their goal.