Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-November 17 )

• Photo
    MartinBFC

• Photo
    rvr

• Photo
    The Mayor Of Simpleton

• Photo
    Zippy

Photo

Burnham (a)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
27 replies to this topic

offline G124 EME

G124 EME
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Who's going?? Any predictions? I say 2-1 E's

offline russ

russ
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
il be there Es 3-0

russ

offline Pathfinder

Pathfinder
  • Reserves
It depends on the walking wounded we have , And if Deniz & Adilson are back . Could be a tuffie today if we are short of bodies .

offline MK James

MK James
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)

Full Time Burnham 0 Enfield 1 (Stanley 84)

offline Kaiser Jnr

Kaiser Jnr
  • Long Service Award
Great game fellas. Really could have gone either way.

Hope you jubblies enjoyed yourselves.

With Concord slipping up again, looks like its all yours for the taking.

offline football fanatic

football fanatic
  • Spectator
I don't think the ref wanted to the game to end!

offline ENFIELD GRIFFIN

ENFIELD GRIFFIN
  • Reserves
Originally Posted By: Kaiser Jnr
Great game fellas. Really could have gone either way.

Hope you jubblies enjoyed yourselves.

With Concord slipping up again, looks like its all yours for the taking.
Your not wrong kaiser it was end to end and we would have been happy with a draw at the start , your guy must have been sick to see his header come back off the post in stoppage time . It was the best game of footie I have seen this season and I think I'm right in saying not a single booking either. It could be Barkingside that become the real threat now !

offline JAX

JAX
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: Enfield FC
  • Foes: Anyone who plays us.
well done boys ,sorry I couldn't make it today I got delayed at work . I understand my YMCA boys played blinders today . T G says it was a cracking game to watch.

offline russ

russ
what a great game best ive seen for a long time and i would like to thank the lady behind the bar who bought me down a cup of tea thanks love had a great day well done lads

russ

offline G124 EME

G124 EME
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Echo comments about it being a great game. A clean game, excellent ref (apart from the 3hrs injury time played!!) 2 very good teams and only a moment of brilliance was gonna win the game. Deniz's cross was brilliant and wat a header from Sherwin. JAX...ur YMCA boys did brilliantly along with the rest of the whole. Graeme was excellent in the 1st half and Deniz took time to get in the game but was brilliant for 60 mins. Jimi and Jack looked solid as did the whole of the defence. Great effort lads...well done.

offline Kaiser Jnr

Kaiser Jnr
  • Long Service Award
Shame I didnt get to meet any of you.

Would have introduced myself, however I was pretty annoyed at not getting at least a point... frown

Was my favourite people "Bladerunner" and "Man from Mars" there?

offline MK James

MK James

Man From Mars hasn't been seen at an Enfield game for about five years!

offline efcwebsiteboy

efcwebsiteboy
  • Reserves
hello all was there a match report form yesterday

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Burnham Ramblers 0-1 Enfield

Steve Wright was out quickly on 4 mins to punch the ball clear as Lloyd Wilson broke through . A Good cross on 5 mins by Joel Gallimore and Mark Whittington did well to head clear. A shot by Nick Muir went wide on 6 mins. Chris Day's header into E's box caused a problem but Steve Wright did well to grab the ball 10 mins. Paul Oshin slips a ball through to Chris Thomas but he puts inches over Dave McCartney's bar 11 mins. Sherwin Stanley's long throw finds Jack Coomes but he shoots just wide 14 mins. Graeme Butler's freekick falls to Sherwin Stanley but his shot is saved by Dave McCartney . On 18 mins Lloyd Wilson fires over E's bar . A freekick by Wes Borghys goes wide 25 mins. A good turn by Danny Jones and his shot across E's goalmouth was a whisker wide 30 mins . A good block by Chris Green denies Danny Jones 32 mins .A shot by Deniz Mehmet was saved by Dave McCartney on 37 mins. Lloyd Wilson's good cross tee's up Danny Jones but he spoons it over E's crossbar 40 mins. Sherwin Stanley's long throw was met by Chris Thomas's header but Dave McCartney reads it well to grab the ball 43 mins. Lloyd Wilson hooks a chance wide in added time. H/T

2nd half Lloyd Wilson's freekick is saved by Steve Wright 48 mins . Graeme Butler's cross finds Sherwin Stanley but he puts it wide 51 mins . A good chance for Burnham as Matt Hambleton's freekick was deflected out of Steve Wrights grasp to Danny Jones who looked odds on to score but Chris Green made a fantastic block to deny him 54 mins. A great save by Steve Wright foils Matt Hambleton and Danny Jones follow up is put over the E's bar 57 mins.(E's sub Chris Thomas off for Dave Parkinson 59 mins) On 61 mins Paul Oshin's mishit shot finds Graeme Butler but his header is brilliantly saved by Dave McCartney .Joel Gallimore's cross is just too far ahead of Danny Jones to connect with 63 mins. A good run and shot by Dave Parkinson but its just wide 66 mins. A shot from Lloyd Wilson is narrowly wide on 70 mins . Graeme Butler's corner falls to Sherwin Stanley on 73 mins but he pulls it inches wide. (Burnham sub Adam Dale off for Ross Adams 76 mins) A brilliant head clear by Graeme Butler denies Danny Jones 83 mins . With 84 mins gone the deadlock is finally broken as Deniz Mehmet's fine run and a pinpoint cross finds Sherwin Stanley who heads past Dave McCartney 1-0 E's . Matt Hambleton's corner on 88 mins falls to Danny Jones but again he spoons it high over the E's bar. In Added time Joel Gallimore's long throw is glanced onto Matt Hambleton and his backward header comes back off Steve Wrights post (E's sub Neil Hughes on for Sherwin Stanley 94 mins ) with E's running down the clock with the ball in the corner Burnham were unable to create any more problems for E's defence . (7mins of added time were played ?)

Burnham Ramblers 1 Dave McCartney 2 Joel Gallimore 3 Courtney McGowan-Jones 4 Brad Woodard 5 Adam Dale 6 Dan Wornham 7 Matt Hambleton 8 Danny Jones 9 Lloyd Wilson 10 Chris Day 11 Nick Muir subs 12 Ross Adams 14 Simon King 15 Gary Kimble 16 N/A 17 Mike Bowditch

Enfield 1 Steve Wright 2 Mark Whittington 3 Graeme Butler 4 Paul Oshin 5 Wes Borghys 6 Chris Green 7 Deniz Mehmet 8 Jack Coomes 9 Sherwin Stanley 10 Chris Thomas 11 Ricardo Armado subs 12 Neil Hughes 14 Dave Parkinson 15 Lee Benmore 16 Sean Clarke 17 Ashley Harris .

offline G124 EME

G124 EME
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
another magical report Top Gun. Are there awards t the end of the year for Reporter of the Year. That big tit at Concord is very bias...urs is very detailed and fair. MOM??? I would say a good 50 out the 75 crowd were Enfield.

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
Originally Posted By: MKJames

If there was a train station next to wodson park it may be different mad

Kaiser ..you'll know me wen you see me nobby .

.A good result yesterday fella's .keep it going . yay

offline MK James

MK James
Originally Posted By: Man From Mars
Originally Posted By: MKJames

If there was a train station next to wodson park it may be different mad

Would you bollox. You spend all your time poncing around all those free demos.

offline BladeRunner

BladeRunner
  • Supports: Sheffield United, Enfield ,
  • Foes: Sheffield Wednesday. Leeds Utd, Townies.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket . Darts , Crown Green
Originally Posted By: russ
what a great game best ive seen for a long time and i would like to thank the lady behind the bar who bought me down a cup of tea thanks love had a great day well done lads

russ
She was a knockout Russ / If she had been the prize I would have bought all her raffle tickets . I notice cassie's bloke won the top prize the Lucky sod . Nice people at Burnham and thanks to them for being very sporting .

offline BladeRunner

BladeRunner
  • Supports: Sheffield United, Enfield ,
  • Foes: Sheffield Wednesday. Leeds Utd, Townies.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket . Darts , Crown Green
Originally Posted By: Kaiser Jnr
Shame I didnt get to meet any of you.

Would have introduced myself, however I was pretty annoyed at not getting at least a point... frown

Was my favourite people "Bladerunner" and "Man from Mars" there?
I was there Kaiser you should have said hello .

offline Kaiser Jnr

Kaiser Jnr
  • Long Service Award
Im sure there will be a next time.

Happy New Year to you all. Good luck for rest of the season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus