Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

To all who follow and are involved with Canvey Is FC. I hope you have plenty of beer lots of dance maybe some bisou but no discussionand definitely no boxing

Have a great night everyone....

Looking forward to lots of drinkies beer beer2 alittle bit of cheeseburger then moredrinkies beer beer2 then some dance cheerleader some more drinkies beer beer2 a bit more drinkies beer beer2 then cheerleader brille008 brille008 baloons2 dance some more drinkies beer beer2 and then cuddle bisou cuddle bootyshake applause followed quickly by sleep sleep sleep countingsheep

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year. Expect I'll see most of you later.

I left about 2.15 am. Glen, Mark, Goose and co were still there when I left. Karooke was in full swing.

He looked hammered but not as bad as last year. Think he was staying off of the shots!!

Was still there when I left.

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: The Gaffer from the Rock
Looking forward to lots of drinkies beer beer2 alittle bit of cheeseburger then moredrinkies beer beer2 then some dance cheerleader some more drinkies beer beer2 a bit more drinkies beer beer2 then cheerleader brille008 brille008 baloons2 dance some more drinkies beer beer2 and then cuddle bisou cuddle bootyshake applause followed quickly by sleep sleep sleep countingsheep

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Looks like you found a new toy!

Happy New Year All!!!

Originally Posted By: MOB Snr

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Looks like you found a new toy!

Happy New Year All!!!

No, I got it for Christmas!! Thanks Santa!!! grin

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

that was really gay

Originally Posted By: smallsy
[quote

that was really gay

I know, I left myself really open to be slaughtered and that was the best you could do!!