Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

two bald men fighting over a comb

Canman

if canvey dont win promotion this season next years campaign could be as futile and pointless as 2 bald men fighting over a comb.with the formation of the conference first divisions in 2004'05 it looks like a place in the top 15 is all clubs have to aim for.its going to be a dead season with clubs cutting their wage budgets so they can spend on ground improvements to meet the conference requirements.and for what a place in coference division one south a league what will still be at level 6 the same as the present ryman premier.

yes i guess your right.i was taking my cue from remarks made by ryman supremo alan turvey but i suppose he has vested interests in keeping the status quo.i am still against the idea .whats the point in bedford v. moor green or heybridge v.taunton.its a complete nonsense.we need more regional leagues not less, france, italy ,spain and germany have no more than 2 national leagues, we have 5.

And the Trophy and the FA cup rounds etc apart from which I feel certain CIFC will see winning the Ryman (even if the last Ryman) no 1 pot as league winners will be taken most seriously

What it does allow is team building for an entire season rather than the "must be now" instant reactions at present, building a team with thought out add on transfers in

Then a new and different excitement as the race begins for position on the scratching pole in the new set-up.