Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Forum Awards

Hungerford Town FC  

1. 1. Who will win the derby

• Thatcham Town
    • Hungerford Town

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
can't you lot take this onto the SSML forum as i don't bother going on there any more and in all honesty i come on to the pub forum to talk about all manner of things not rhodes v the SSMl forum.
thank you

Urchin Mentalist - The only other active threads on the Pub Forum are 'Countdown to 2 Million Posts', 'Shoutbox Naughty Corner', 'Domestic Fuel Prices' and 'Big Brother 9 Discussion', do you really lead such a boring life.

No,but it seems many others do.
There is a reason why only a couple of threads are active on this forum and its plain to see,its because people are f*cked off coming on here and seeing the same half a dozen people bitching when the same arguements are going on at the same time on the SSML forum,which is where most of the posters come from.
As stated before the pub discussion board should be for stuff you would talk about in the pub not stupid little vendettas against everyone and the same old arguements.
At one point the pub was a popular conversation area when nothing was going on on peoples teams relevant forums,it was never used to argue stupid petty childish arguements and until they stop(which should be after this post)the forum will carry on descending into the shabby forum it has become.By all means argue,take the p1ss out of everyone,slag everyone off but do it on the SSml or club forums not on a pub discussion board when the idea was originally in principal to chat about daily events and likewise topics.Thanks

Urchin Mentalist - Fair comment and I respect your view but with respect would you talk about 'Countdown to 2 Million Posts', 'Shoutbox Naughty Corner', 'Domestic Fuel Prices', 'Big Brother 9', 'Soccer Pong' and 'Flower Power' in a pub even after ten pints. I think we all know why the Forum has gone downhill in a big way of late and that's because of the Keeps clan who post under all sorts of different names, if Ian banned them then things might improve.

that may or may not be the case rhodes but the pub forum is not the place for these conversations.I understand that countdown to 2 million posts may not be the most informative or interesting post as is big borther 965 or whatever it is but at least they are threads where for the most part there is not a continual stream of abuse from members of mainly the SSML forum

P.s i would talk about domestic fuel prices in a pub as it is something that really f**ks me off,but i haven't replied on there so far as i get to this thread,read a little and immediatly get f**ked off with this forum.

I agree wholeheartedly with your comments UM, but if you were down the pub and there were people in the corner having a squabble, what would you do?

Mumble "pillocks" into your pint and discuss the cost of diesel with your mates or go over and tell them to shut-up?

option1 i probably why your there in the first place, option2 just gets you involved in an argument you dont need.

Either way it shouldnt stop you going in the pub.

Personally Im going to stay at the bar with my mates and kick the arguing ones I dont like in the ankles on the way to the bog.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Personally Im going to stay at the bar with my mates and kick the arguing ones I dont like in the ankles on the way to the bog

Like Keeper No.1, Mrs Keeps, Daffy and Nellie you mean

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Personally Im going to stay at the bar with my mates and kick the arguing ones I dont like in the ankles on the way to the bog

Like Keeper No.1, Mrs Keeps, Daffy and Nellie you mean

obviously TSF is a man after your own heart Rhodes.... smile

love to see nellies left hook she lands on you after she has rubbed her wrinkly stockinged covered ankle boxing

if these arguements happened constantly and all the time in my local the landlord would of booted them out and no doubts the locals would of told them to shut the f**k up long ago and it would of been dealt with.So all of you shut the f**K up before me and the boys go steaming in!!!!

Keeper No.1 - Ena Sharples style you mean, yes those were the days in the Rovers Return.

Darter- You said it not me!