Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Forum Awards

Hungerford Town FC  

1. 1. Who will win the derby

• Thatcham Town
    • Hungerford Town

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yes but he wasn't in the boardroom the whole time, that's a lame excuse, why didn't you approach him whilst he was watching the game, you know Wader and I assume they were sitting or standing together for at least some of the match so you could have easily gone over to introduce yourself, Mrs Keeps and Baby Keeps.

I don't know mr and mrs keeps rhodsey as we have never met but its not a problem...they were there to watch a game and so was I and many others and I didn't speak to them either...I arrived late and at half time made a presentation to BTFC on behalf of Hx to christen their new boardroom and left after a cuppa following the game...took me 3 hours to get there and 1 hour to get back...smile

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Cantos can we have the best 'invaded' thread - ie the best post that has nothing to do with the thread on which it is posted.

I nominate about the last 5 post on this thread as a start laugh

This thread is actually completely surreal - could we have "Most surreal thread"? grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

I don't know mr and mrs keeps rhodsey as we have never met

All the more reason then to go out of their way to find you as they knew you were in attendance, all Keeper No.1 had to do was ask Wader to point you out, clearly he was avoiding you like the plague.

Keeper No.1 - You still haven't answered the question, you're normally out the traps immediately when I post

Keeper No.1 - You still haven't answered the question, you're normally out the traps immediately when I post

I'm still waiting, why didn't you track down Unc on Saturday

Originally Posted By: Mrs Keeps
Originally Posted By: cantos
I think you secretly have the hots for Mrs Keeps,but you surpress it and act nasty instead

I've never met Mrs Keeps so how can I have the hots for her

Don't fight it Rhodes, better men than you have tried, just lay back and enjoy the ride grin

I tried - unfortunately you just can't get her drunk enough!

grin

Originally Posted By: Daffy
Yes but you don't seem like you are in your early 50's, you appear to still have some life left in you

Out of interest Rhodes..........do you dog all the lady posters on the site?

doggy

No that would be me .

doggy

Can you define 'dog', if you mean harangue no I don't although there was that episode with Paula a couple of years or so ago when we had a bit of a thing going and it was only when she found out that I had six kids that things cooled down a bit as I didn't think to mention it.

doggy

Can you define 'dog', if you mean harangue no I don't although there was that episode with Paula a couple of years or so ago when we had a bit of a thing going and it was only when she found out that I had six kids that things cooled down a bit as I didn't think to mention it.

This, to me, is your finest post on this forum since I've been on here, Cliff grin It is the essence of Rhodesy x