Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Forum Awards

Hungerford Town FC  

1. 1. Who will win the derby

• Thatcham Town
    • Hungerford Town

Originally Posted By: Daffy
Personally if I was 'up' to 6 kids I'd be 'shouting it from the rooftops' grin - well done mate - how much maintenance do you pay?

It's not called maintenance when you live with your family - I think it's called "being a dad" grin

Originally Posted By: Darter
Personally if I was 'up' to 6 kids I'd be 'shouting it from the rooftops' grin - well done mate - how much maintenance do you pay?

It's not called maintenance when you live with your family - I think it's called "being a dad" grin

When he is at home, he is called a DAD! When he is on here, he is called a TART! evil

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Out of interest Rhodes..........do you dog all the lady posters on the site?
doggy

Can you define 'dog', if you mean harangue no I don't although there was that episode with Paula a couple of years or so ago when we had a bit of a thing going and it was only when she found out that I had six kids that things cooled down a bit as I didn't think to mention it. [/quote]

This, to me, is your finest post on this forum since I've been on here, Cliff grin It is the essence of Rhodesy x

I agree with Sal here and providing Rhodesy has not employed a 'ghost writer' hereby cast my nomination for 'Forum Post of the Year' - brilliant - keep em coming biglaugh

xx

Well to be honest it was all very embarrassing as my other half had become somewhat suspicious and e-mailed Paula at her place of work to ask what was going on attaching a family photograph however as we had never met I was able to smooth things over. It was only later we met as friends at Potters Bar Town but still played some tonsil tennis.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
there are 14000 to read of rhodes, Paula's posts may need a little less sifting.

across many threads, and best read in real time which is not possible now of course.

The best ones re: Paulagate were deleted.

Originally Posted By: cantos
Whatever happened to 'Beware of Rhodents'?

that was rhodseys partner....!!

I tell thee guys some of the threads and posts on here over the past 6 years have been hilarious but that lot over the paula/rodents/rhodsey love triangle took the biscuit and rhodsey loved it and played it for all it was worth...how the fck he got away with it at home I do not know...

pure comedy genius and how anyone can not see what he does on here is beyond me....applause

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: cantos
Whatever happened to 'Beware of Rhodents'?

that was rhodseys partner....!!

I tell thee guys some of the threads and posts on here over the past 6 years have been hilarious but that lot over the paula/rodents/rhodsey love triangle took the biscuit and rhodsey loved it and played it for all it was worth...how the fck he got away with it at home I do not know...

pure comedy genius and how anyone can not see what he does on here is beyond me....applause

With six kids................I don't know where he finds the time! evil

Presumed that after being caught red handed wifey might have slung him out - obviously the forgiving type, (few and far between - lucky git)! grin