Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Forum Awards

Hungerford Town FC  

1. 1. Who will win the derby

• Thatcham Town
    • Hungerford Town

Rhodes I dont need have to get into any spirit and take part and as much as you say "it reflects badly" on me I really dont care.

I am an adult and as such am entitled to make my own mind up in what I take part or do not take part in.

Originally Posted By: nellie
Rhodes I dont need have to get into any spirit and take part and as much as you say "it reflects badly" on me I really dont care.

I am an adult and as such am entitled to make my own mind up in what I take part or do not take part in.

Yeah Rhodes! tongue

Nellie and me have opted out. We are revolutionaries and we've decided to be revolting grin

We do like a bit of spirit though, so it's a rum and coke for me. What's your tipple Nellie?

Bitch - You're missing the point which is unusual for you, Nellie doesn't think she will win Minx of the Year due to stiff competition from the likes of yourself so she has tried to withdraw from the ante post market which is disappointing, I don't think Cantos should allow her to do so.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Bitch - You're missing the point which is unusual for you, Nellie doesn't think she will win Minx of the Year due to stiff competition from the likes of yourself so she has tried to withdraw from the ante post market which is disappointing, I don't think Cantos should allow her to do so.

Rhodesy, i withdrew cos the competition is too stiff!

Me and Nellie are spiriting off with our Rum and Vodka and we are still carrying on being revolting! grin

Nellie, shall we treat ourselves to some ice and a twist of lemon and lime? laugh

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Rhodesy, i withdrew cos the competition is too stiff!

Me and Nellie are spiriting off with our Rum and Vodka and we are still carrying on being revolting! grin

Nellie, shall we treat ourselves to some ice and a twist of lemon and lime? laugh

If there is stiff competition then they will be banned,'Ladyboys' are not allowed to enter.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: cantos

Ante Post Betting For Minx Of The Year
Gravesend Princess 6/4
Darter 5/2
Nette 5/2
Bitch 4/1
Moo 4/1
Tink 5/1
Annie 6/1
Nellie 6/1
Margate Fan7/1
HTFCew 8/1
Kattyann 9/1
Guido 10/1
Paula 12/1
Mrs Keeps 16/1
Hannah 16/1
Emily 16/1

Cantos - I met MustbangSally at Bridge Avenue on Saturday, how come she isn't in the ante post betting.