Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Forum Awards

Hungerford Town FC  

1. 1. Who will win the derby

• Thatcham Town
    • Hungerford Town

surely this should be posted around the forum a bit more to generate some more interest???

Originally Posted By: Annie
she looks bovvvered! grin

Don't look bovvered ter me !

_41182048_catherinetate203.jpg

Originally Posted By: cantos
Despite the attempted sabotage of the forum by the 'Screen Writers Guild' the forum awards go ahead tonight as usual

Cantos - Was there a sabotage attempt, do you think Football Man was behind it then as he knows he's up for two awards which, if successful, will damage his reputation in just over an hours time

although i didnt win an award i feel it was a moral victory for me and i would like to thank a few people without which none of this would have been possible.my thanks go to my cosmetic surgeon,my shrink and fellow members of the basildon branch of AA,i would like to thank everyone ive ever met,indeeed everyone ive never met and a word must go to God for creating the universe without which i probably wouldnt be here tonight.im not in any way bitter to lose to cantos but if hes involved in a 4 car pile up on the A13 this weekend i for one wont be shredding any tears.

Originally Posted By: Annie
Well Done to all the winners! yay
great fun! grin

Just a bit disappointed Football Man didn't win an award, I think a lot of members who voted don't really know him

Originally Posted By: Bitch
blush I'd like to personally thank all of you i'd promised to roger silly for your vote chloe See you all at the Awards Ceremony on the 12th! grin

Well done every one cheerleader baloons2 cheerleader

Well done Bitch

A excellent campaign fought by yourself

The slurs from some quarters that you were a bit of a minger looking like Mother Teresa on prozac,have not effected your landslide victory.