Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Forum Awards

Hungerford Town FC  

1. 1. Who will win the derby

• Thatcham Town
    • Hungerford Town

Bitch - Many congratulations on your prestigious award even though it was just a formality

I still think there should be a recount in the 'Worst Banterer' category as surely Football Man should have won it

Originally Posted By: onebreast
Thank you for my award everybody
I will make sure i defend my trophy this year !

keep going biggrininvasion

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I still think there should be a recount in the 'Worst Banterer' category as surely Football Man should have won it

agreed...all the romford fans voted for sid and stitched him up...he's now holed up in his workshop developing a new rumatoid biteometer..... grin

FF should have pi55ed it...

I am astonished at my landslide victory and really must say that it was undeserved as anyone could reel in the runatoid munching mugs...but seeing as tho' I have this prestigeous award I want to say thanks to lightweight..scoup...MCP...brewery fan...clocksider...zody...tea bag and all the rest of the rumatoid loons for making it all possible...and moving on I must also give special thanks to MOB for making things so reelingly easy at the midnight hour and also to the eytalian muncher for being there at all times and who is always an easy option when catches are thin on the ground...to my mentors...bamber gascoigne...magnus magnusson...arthur haynes...les dawson (RIP) tony christie...basil faulty...des o'connor...the duke of edinburgh... the basildon girls under 21's netball captain and the lovely sonjia the latvian hooker from the metropolis gentlemans club...many thanks...I couldn't have done it all without you... applause

I'm really touched by the overwhelming support in the nomination. grin 46% 21 votes out 46 is a massive vote of confidence..I'll make sure i'll retain the title next year and thanks again bawlingBitch when we'll be awarded the prizes can i have a picture together with Onebreast and Sixy? biggrin1

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: coach et 64
can i have a picture together with Onebreast and Sixy? biggrin1

that will be in wide angle panovision then...?

grin

I want both of them in the picture..they are my favourite players.I even included Sixy in my Eastern Forum interview.They are my Chatam heroes.. biggrin1you should have seen them Uncle..with the time running out,the midfield maestro started pulling the strings in midfield and pushing forward a la Valentino Mazzola grin and that Sixy header from 18 yards out that Safehands couldn't stop..with 15 minutes remaining. alk

Originally Posted By: coach et 64
I'm really touched by the overwhelming support in the nomination. grin 46% 21 votes out 46 is a massive vote of confidence..I'll make sure i'll retain the title next year and thanks again bawlingBitch when we'll be awarded the prizes can i have a picture together with Onebreast and Sixy? biggrin1

I tried hard to beat you in that one but the voters weren't having any of it laugh