Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Aveley tomorrow

thomarocky

Vaughan seems to be doing the business for them. They've become a very difficult side to beat and have beaten Ware and Sudbury in recent months as well as coming back from 2-0 to draw with Dartford last weekend.

A narrow 2-1 victory for Canvey, I predict.

2 fans! you are optimistic.

aveley will sneak a 1-0.

gayer from the rock will touch himself while the players come out.

Good win. though we looked very positive. 2 very good results on the spin now. Look forward to the game against Brenwood next weekend.

strongly disagree with Colins sending off and that unfortuneatly is going to cost us. though all the boys done well including rick today topped off with a great save from the penalty.

Well done yellows applause

Another good result today, and well done to Rick.

Fabulous free kick from Nick Rugg - would have deserved man of the match for that alone!

As for Colin, have to say i agreed with the Ref, i thought straight away Colin would walk, i wish he could put a little more discipline into his game, the early yellow for shirt pulling was unnecessary - still i do concede that Colin does give a bit of much needed steel to the side.

Looking forward to next Saturday.

Colin won the ball in my opinion but it was a bit silly making a tackle like that in that part of the field near the end of the game.

Nevertheless a good performance today against a rather poor Aveley side. Only time they really threatened was at the start of the second half but once they missed that penalty, their heads dropped and a superb free kick from Ruggy sealed the points.

Thought Westy was in contention for man of the match as well. Great cross for the second goal and defended very well.

Another good performance from Gab and Ryan and Clydie dominated the midfield.

Great penalty save as well from Ricky.

With Enfield Town and Brentwood unexpectedly losing, it puts us back in with a shout regarding the play offs.

Originally Posted By: smallsy
2 fans! you are optimistic.
aveley will sneak a 1-0.
gayer from the rock will touch himself while the players come out.

I may have done if you was at this level, but unfortunately your not that good are you littleone!!!

We played some really good football yesterday and more importantly we played as a team. Rugg was awarded motm applause but he was pushed close by a few other players which is great news for the club. Great penalty save from Wiseman at a very important time in the game.

The only sour note was Wall`s sending off, after playing so well for the rest of the game why lunge in when you are already on a yellow and your side is 3 up? His first booking was soft but these days if you slide in from distance with your studs showing the ref is going to book you regardless of if you get part of the ball. I guess it will be a long ban which will leave us short in a problem area mad

Yes I second what Ronin says, Ricky's save was as good as you will see at any level of football. It was struck low and hard to the right and he not only dived full stretch but got a good hand on it as well. Well done Rick, we were 2 - 0 up at the time but they were putting us under a bit of pressure for the only time in the match. From then on we upped the tempo again and we thoroughly deserved the win. Great first half performance from the whole team, Gab oozed class and Clyde and Ryan were superb in the middle. The back four deserve a mention as they never looked like conceding today and played as a complete unit. Congratulations to Danny Francis on his International call up.

Yep, well done to Dan on his call up for Dominica.

What pissed me off about Colin's sending off is two Aveley players did exactly the same thing on two seperate occasions and the Ref didn't even blow up. Colin's first yellow was repeated on Nicky Rugg and his second was mirrored by their man going in on Fanibuyan.

The deliberate push in the face on Nicky Rugg was a booking on it's own.