Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 19-June 18 )

• Photo
    joe_FAFC

• Photo
    glennm

• Photo
    weymuFFF

• Photo
    Nick_Haynes

Photo

WHOS GOT WHO THIS SATURDAY??

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
18 replies to this topic

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
stafford rangers for us this weekend at home.. they seem to have some injury problems and are on a poor run so its a good a chance as any to get into the 1st round having missed the conf clubs..but you know what the cups like images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Home to Hitchin - the third Ryman Premier side in a row.<P>On paper we should win, but as you say - the cup is a funny thing.

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Tiverton. Apparently they are quite good in the cup.

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Gravesend & Northfleet
  • Foes: Dartford
Away to Burton, who have signed Des Walker.<P>Mind you he hasn't played yet this season and will only have one game with his new team on Tuesday.<P>Still it will make it a little harder!

offline Simon BTFC

Simon BTFC
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Tiverton Tn. Quite optimistic (as is my nature) about this one, Billericay 5 wins in a row (admittedly against poor teams) whilst Tivvy havn't won a league game since 11th sep, and have so far struggled to beat Salisbury (bottom DM prem) and Oxford City in the cup.

offline BTFC Norway

BTFC Norway
  • Spectator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Simon BTFC:<BR><STRONG>Tiverton Tn. Quite optimistic (as is my nature) about this one.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'll be optimistic too! Coming over from Norway to watch this game, and cross my fingers for a good result! My economy doesn't allow me to go back to watch the first round proper if we win, but it would by all means be great if we advanced. Last time was in 98/99, and I think that was the first time we played in the first round proper?

offline Windy

Windy
  • Reserves
We're away to Harlow of Ryman division 1. On paper we should win so we I expect we probably won't. I thought I'd seen the last of Harlow's ground. I'll have to dig out those binoculars once again.

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
I don't envy you Bald Eagle, the moon has more atmospher than Harlow. images/icons/frown.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Hi All - we've got - ermm wait hold on it will come to me in a minute - noo can't recall -noo its gone - sorry!!!<P>I know sad eh but I'll do anything to prolong the fantasy that we aren't.......urgghhhhhhhhhh<P>Good luck Bedford - HONEST - don't lose to the lower classes for gauld sake!<P>And Mr BTFC Norway calling - I thought it was 97/98 you last got there - first time too - ddin't you play that shower from fenland country - beat you 3-1?? images/icons/confused.gif" border="0

offline BTFC Norway

BTFC Norway
  • Spectator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IRONY_BTFC:<BR><STRONG>And Mr BTFC Norway calling - I thought it was 97/98 you last got there - first time too - ddin't you play that shower from fenland country - beat you 3-1?? images/icons/confused.gif" border="0</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes, you're right, I had to check the stats at my own page... images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0 and it stated a 2-3 victory to Wisbech.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Glad to help BTFC Norway calling, sorry I lost one of your goals - but best of luck Saturday in fact best of luck to you all!! images/icons/wink.gif" border="0 <P><BR>I can afford to be magnamanous I'm off for a ten day work/break in the good old US of A to risk life and limb for my country -I'll think of you all as I learn my decontimination drill - could be of use for the return Eagles trip!!<P>See y'all!! images/icons/cool.gif" border="0

offline Windy

Windy
  • Reserves
Mr Irony, you are clearly struggling with your Eagle emotions. One minute you're wishing us well and the next you're talking about decontamination. Go on - give in to your true feelings and admit that you're quite fond of us really, particularly in our current low flying state.<P>It's lucky you are out of the cup if you'll be on the wrong continent for the next round eh? Have a good trip.

offline Cressing Toad

Cressing Toad
  • Reserves
Don't worry about Irony, I'll wish ya well Baldie man. by the way hows me old mate Paul Nicholson? Still seeing every match through his aperture?

offline BTFC Norway

BTFC Norway
  • Spectator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iron knob:<BR><STRONG>Don't worry about Irony, I'll wish ya well Baldie man. by the way hows me old mate Paul Nicholson? Still seeing every match through his aperture?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Apparently (not knowing him), he still does! Got his video of the Bedford-Billericay match at home, it's one of my favourite videos! Trailing with 3-1 at halftime, and then we win 3-4 at the end! I got two more videos which is almost as impressive, to cup videos, QPR-Newcastle in 1985 (I think), QPR trailing 1-5 at halftime, managing 5-5 and a replay! And from 1994 vs Port Vale, trailing 0-4 at halftime, and 4-4 and fulltime. Won the replay this time, if I remember correct. yes, I'm an old QPR-fan!, still following them, but's it's more fun with Billericay! Tomorrow at this time I'm on the plane to London! <BR> images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
you want to see our game against the vale!! thats what i call entertainment images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0

offline Windy

Windy
  • Reserves
As far as I know he's still filming away happily and selling videos for a fiver or so. Making good money from highly entertained away fans so far this season too. At least someone's enjoying it!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Have finally gotten round to signing up for this thing!<P>We welcome Bedford on Saturday as said above, and this really is a game that could go either way and will be very close. Bedford will bring decent support, and the people of Harlow always turn out in numbers for the big games (despite the poor ground), so I'd expect a crowd over a 1000.<P>Is your man with the video camera taping it Eagle?

offline Windy

Windy
  • Reserves
Hello Arlowman,<P>Yes, I would think he will be there. I just hope he remembers his most powerful zoom lens so he can see what's happening.<P>Should be a great game. After being promoted we no doubt feel a bit superior but I doubt there's much difference myself. What happened to Harlow on Tuesday night - resting everyone for the big cup game or just not very good?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
A little bit of both actually. We started off with our top striker and midfilder on the bench and our lynchpin at the back sitting in the stand. Slough deserved to win, but 4-0 was a very flattering scoreline. We missed a penalty and one-on-one at 0-0. Two of Slough's goals were very dodgy penalty decisions and they scored three of their goals when we wee down to ten men.<P>There was definately an eye on the cup though. You could see our players shying out of tackles and not taking any chances.<P>It's advisable to get there early tomorrow due to the big crowd expected. Not sure how old you are, but there is a beer festival taking place from 11am next to the ground as well. Hooray!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus