Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Next season

AFF

First of all, I know that this message board is no place for speculation.<p>Second of all, the source of some of the following information is the same one that gave us "Richard Goddard signs" and "...commits his future to the Saints" and "Hate Mob drove me out" and "As a result of an unprecedented level of abuse and criticism from the supporters..", so it might be open to liberal interrpretation but....<p>The Club has 3 year "written agreements" with Gary and Steve. Two years to go so we have a combination cultured midfield general and experienced versatile utilility man for next season..... Oh and Cookie could play too, if required. [That last bit was a joke. Steve has been one of the few trying to play football over the last few weeks.] <p>Simon Martin and Danny Honeyball were signed on 2 year contracts so they will still be here next season. Rob Smith has signed a "pre-contract agreement" [sic]. We have an Option on a further season with Gary Wraight. Gary Ansell and Ryan are on Bosman things. How old is Young Correy Campbell? Is he a Bosman? That's the contract players.<p>I would take the PotS as goalkeeper although the youngster who stood between the sticks for Verulam School in the District Final last week [won 5-1] shows promise. Is he a Bosman as a result of two halves for the Reserves? I hear that Leicester R.F.C. are interested. <p>Doh!. Got to go. More later.

I too share your 'delight' at having Alf back. It's just a shame that some of his facts are incorrect.<p>But ... then again ... Alf starting rumours based on inaccuracies? Unheard of!

Bosman is a bloke that footballers go and see after after there contract is up, he tells them if they have earned thier money and then that helps them discuss a new contract!<p>My gut feeling is that Mr Bosman will tell Gary Ansell that he hasn't earned his money, he'll tell Gary Wraight that he's earned too much money but has earned a fair bit of it and the likes of Ryan and Corey have earned their money.<p>He'll tell Simon Martin that he's earned his money 10 times over and is also a St. Albanian which will help when he's in that "option" mode which is the "I'm weighing up my options" thing that happens pre-season!<p>Danny Honeyball will be told to earn his money by talking to EFM and not the girls, while Rob Smith earned all his money as he only missed 1 game all season!<p>I hope that clear's up the terms Bosman and option for you Helen!

It's so simple even a girl can understand that I'm taking the p**s!<p>Mr Bosman lives in Croydon, by the way!