Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

supporters game cambridge

we are at home to waynos cambridge united side on the 19th jan,wayno will be playing so watch for the diving lol. can people who can play let me know and glenn if its ok he refs?

[quote=The Great Eckscape

I've written W Purser in my book already...

Now, now Mr Eckett and i agreed to be a referee for you as well.

Did not think that you would return the favour in this way wink

Its gonna be just like the RBL days, loads of pre match banter, loads of during the match banter and loads of after match banter.

Only shame is that we wont be able to share a beer after. Unless you want to come to Grays and be honorary Amber Army fans for the day. grin

For the record, the Cambridge team are known as Abbey United and i am looking forward to making my debut for them back at my spiritual home.

I dont think they realise what they are doing asking me to play though.

I hope you water the penalty areas and make them nice and soft, i have perfected the art of winning penalties now. This might be due to the fact of me turning 37 tomorrow though and nothing to do with my footballing prowess biglaugh

Looking forward to next week, see you all then.

Wayno

Thanks for the info Glen, i have passed that onto our management etc. I believe our official website are going to run a story on the game at some stage this week if you are interested. www.cambridgeunited.com

PS: I thought i would have got a bit of stick/banter on here. Have all the old faces moved on to pastures new?

Looking forward to a Cambridge double in Essex on Saturday. lol

Ha Ha a very good response Mr Eckett. I wasnt expecting that at all, although very true!

The good old Canvey humour still running true then.

Are you running anything on your website? Get Dick Marshall to run a story in the echo! About time they remembered that Canvey are still a big player in that area.

Guest MOB Snr

People watch, few post, any real debate or conversation tends to get hijacked. Most just got fed up and stopped posting, you just need to look at the "top posters" to see where the forum has gone!