Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Staines Lammas Eleven....

TRS

In some weird way i sort of understand where you are coming from mick.

However, refs 'mistakes' are only highlighted more because they control the match. Think about how many mistakes players make during games and it would be a ridiculous amount. I feel it's all too easy to blame officials when players are more than culpable. In the last 2 months i've gone to watch many different teams and sitting in around the management, committee, spectators it's amazing how biased to their own team that people see football.

Don't get me wrong i was never whiter than white when playing and in my early management days but what is the point of ever arguing with a referee?? You show me a ref that's ever changed his mind after a player has contested a refs decision then i'll show you a liar. Sure, you might feel that officials are against you but after constant nagging, whinging and general abuse at them i'm sorry but it's only natural that some refs will get fed up of it and starting awarding 50/50 decisions against you.

I've had it against my teams a couple of times over the last 2 seasons and looking back after the game i seriously don't blame them. My best thing was when i watched a game from the stand once and didn't say a word during the 1st half. The amount of whinging from my players, the oppo players, my bench and the oppo bench was seriously seriously embarrassing.

Top Post Guv smile

I like your thoughts EG smile

And Mick T. That is why you get the stick you get. To consider most Refs and AR's as pretenious jumped up little pricks is bang out of order. There are some as there are with players but you make a mockery of yourself when you post such a lot of rubbish. Perhaps on your next rant you should go through the mistakes of one of your players first and then do the officials mistakes after. I know whose will be longer.

Originally Posted By: mick t
when i say the ref and linos are [****!!****] all you dickheads jump on the band wagon Johnno says it
"Ref was a bit week and 1 of the linesman was proper against us in the 2nd half. Referee had to overule him twice cos the decisions the lino gave were so blatantly wrong. Worst lino ever"
nothing whats sup with you twats
stick your biting and your views up your arses i dont give a [****!!****] what people think of me

Michael T calm down fella. Dont get on my back cos a few people have upset you. I do my best to tell it how i see it. There's no point wasting my time writing B0llox about referees when its not the truth. I dont make sh1t up. Yes i do see it through my very slightly biased eyes but even yesterday if we'd sneaked a winner i would still have gone over to the crap lino and let him know my feelings about his poor performance.

Krooner.... easy fella....no need for that is there. I know a little bit surely.
And i'm sure i can spot a decent football official from a totally crap one. Although the jury is still out on you my friend.

I'll let our fans focus friends make their decision......???

there is no doubt Refs are biased, mostly towards the home teams......the combined counties refs have not been very good this season and that is the reality, i think they should all be sent on a course in the summer with the FA to brush up on the 21st century game ie: the game flow, do not blow up straight away..wait 5 seconds to see if it is an advantage if not bring it back, there was far to many occasions yesterday when the play was stopped when the team had an advantage and that was for both teams...

is that old bloke who looks like billy boswell still doing the line, i know he was last year but he hasnt got a fecking clue where he is letalone the rules of football and what about the yank he wouldnt acknowledge me because he said i was calling him a rhino.........kent

kroons trust me my players have spent a long time in the changing room after games because of the way they played (johnno and Jurg can tell you) and i have been able to tell them exactly what i thought about them ....

if on ly i could do that to the officials instead of them running to their room and shutting the door after theer famous 90 minutes where they were the star of the show.

Why then Kroons when an assessor is there do the clubs not get to read what the SENIOR official has to say instead its like a secret society because they know the findings are embarrasing.

Johnno i wasnt having a go at you

and Nut i dont think i need to tag anyone do you

TAG- krooner your a ref and you probably know the majority of officials in the league where do they get there badges from, is it like a job application in the paper REFS WANTED? i mean come on this is step 5 not sunday football, i mean its embrassing some of the decisions, lets forget about winning or loseing, Krooner come to our next game and you will see, sit at the back of the stand with your Binoculars and yellow trench coat so we know who you are and follow the refs course of the game make sure its an away game for us, hold tight our next away game is Camberley so that will suit you down to the ground and one more thing you owe me a fiver, our game was on against Guildford.

Do you have to send off for them Ref badges?

Mick. A much more reasonable post from you there instead of a lod of inane rubbish. If you think the clubs should get to read what the assessor says then I would suggest you take it up with the league and request it. I am sure if a majority of clubs wanted that it would happen.

I have no doubt that you let rip at your players after games but it is always behind closed doors you never come on here and call them pretentious jumped up little pricks do you. If you did I wonder if they would all play for you again. You are clearly a passionate football man so I would suggest you never go into a refs dressing room. Why not speak with them afterwards when you have calmed down. Talk to them reasonably and be prepared to listen to what they have to say instead of being blinkered.

Guv. I dont remember you accepting the bet on Friday but next time I am at Bedfont I will happily pay you the fiver I now owe you. I have had the pleasure of both officiating at one of your games and also watching one of your games. In both of them I would honeslty say the referee was a damn sight better than your team on the day wink When you are an official you cannot win. Players and clubs want everything and are so blinkered they can never see the other side of things. It is always easy for a player to blame the ref instead of having the bolloxs to stand up and take the blame themselves. Perhaps everytime I see a player make a mistake now I should shout "You are a fecking idiot you dont even know how to play the game" Players expect referees to have dialogue with them but do not like it back. A small example for you. I officiated at a match this season. I gave a corner which the defending side disagreed with me. One of their players who was about 20 yards behind me when I gave the corner shouted "You are rubbish ref you dont know what you are fecking doing" (He may of been right) they were losing 3-0 at the time. I said back "I dont know what I am doing come and say that when you are winning 4-3 mate and not losing". He shouted that I couldnt talk to him like that. But I only spoke to him how he spoke with me. I am always happy to talk to players but they cannot have it one way.

Micky, Micky, Micky

I am about to do something i never thought I would do.

And that is not agreeing with mick t

Referees.

I agree with the fact that this is step 5/6 football and that the refs should be better than they are in park football or sunday mornings. Well I hate to say this but they are a lot better. These men and women go out on a saturday and enable us to put a game on. Is there a reason that the quality is not as good as a few years back? Yes its because more and more refs are giving up the game because of the abuse that players and managers give them. Would managers and players be up in arms if a ref spoke to them the same way? Another yes just ask John Terry. Before anyone states that they get paid. Most get barely enough to cover their expenses. If you want top refs pay top money.