Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Richard Halle.

canveyspur

Originally Posted By: Ribbit
I'm not knocking him on what he may do, I'm knocking him on what he did (or rather didn't) do. I'm very cycnical about his role from last season, but I'll remain a skeptic of his second spell here until a few games in.

Here's the link to the old thread.

I agreed with ribbit's point of view last time, and i still do - getting a bit worrying how often i agree with yer rib grin

For a long while we've needed another centre back, and Richard can play at either centre back or centre mid. I was impressed with him during his time with us, and now he has more to work with in the midfield, I for one am delighted to have him back.

I don't think we've seen the best of Richard Halle just yet. He is a quality player and will be a great asset to us.

His experience is invaluable plus he can definitely take a good free kick!!

Originally Posted By: Ribbit
Originally Posted By: yellow angel

I agreed with ribbit's point of view last time, and i still do - getting a bit worrying how often i agree with yer rib grin

I think it's more worrying that myself and Matt agreed. smile

Oi! What you saying? wink

At the moment I'm glad to have him back because our central midfield has been soft as [****!!****] during some games this season. My worry is if everyone is fit, where he will fit in.

For now, I'm happy to have him sitting in the middle with Fanibuyan, could become quite a partnership, but when Dobbo is back, he will have to oust Davey K or Colin Wall for a place at the back, which is no mean feat.