Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Any div one clubs here?

not at all vic.. i like to get most of my drinking done wednesday night (the serious stuff) and saturday afternoons/evenings depending on the result.. these stones chaps wont appreicate the poncy flowery stuff, if you thought carjam was lively these guys are a different class cool.gif" border="0<p>[ 22 October 2001: This message was edited by: CANV ]

Hey Wealdstoned, how could I ever forget you chaps from your Southern League Days. A lovely ground Lower Mead. The only thing that ruined it was the noisy bunch singing 'WE HATE KENT' whenever either 'The Fleet' or Dartford (so im told) payed a visit. I hate that one, winds me up. The only consolation was that you usually lost. Hurry up and get promoted, though you will have to do it twice. Love beating you.<BR>Bye<BR>Carjam<BR>off to watch Snatch the noisy smile.gif" border="0

Here we go again, all i was doing was trying to have a chat with a supporter of a former southern league giant and in come all the Essex boys. The things you guys will do to win a Non-League Directory. Oh and that blanked out word up the page. I did not sware, us kind guys in Kent never do. The first 3 letters were scr and the last 3 were aps. Cornwall is a bit barron, I agree for once.<P>Carjam

Gazza, don't be silly! That was OUR pitch last season...<P>Then again, not sure what Canvey's pitch is like now, but personally I've had trouble telling the difference between the green carpet in my front room and our pitch this season... grin.gif" border="0