Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 19-June 18 )

• Photo
    joe_FAFC

• Photo
    glennm

• Photo
    weymuFFF

• Photo
    Nick_Haynes

Any div one clubs here?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
20 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Any posters from div one clubs on here? Doesn't seem to be. Not an "elite" premier div only board here is it?

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
No it isn't and I'm sure you Wealdstone supporters could stir up some banter as is your habit!!!<P>Welcome!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Gazza! We wondered where you had been hiding. This forum seems a bit cerebral compared with NLOTN.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
cerebral?? shut it stones boy..your ground up to scratch yet?? images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Ooooooo - Canv, you hung over? heavy night or what? images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
not at all vic.. i like to get most of my drinking done wednesday night (the serious stuff) and saturday afternoons/evenings depending on the result.. these stones chaps wont appreicate the poncy flowery stuff, if you thought carjam was lively these guys are a different class images/icons/cool.gif" border="0<p>[ 22 October 2001: This message was edited by: CANV ]

offline carjam

carjam
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Hey Wealdstoned, how could I ever forget you chaps from your Southern League Days. A lovely ground Lower Mead. The only thing that ruined it was the noisy bunch singing 'WE HATE KENT' whenever either 'The Fleet' or Dartford (so im told) payed a visit. I hate that one, winds me up. The only consolation was that you usually lost. Hurry up and get promoted, though you will have to do it twice. Love beating you.<BR>Bye<BR>Carjam<BR>off to watch Snatch the noisy images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
But everyone hates Essex including you Carjam, which winds me up. <P>So the Stones supporters are different. Well, not that different, I'm not to particular on Kent either (although, lovely countryside - some of it).

offline carjam

carjam
Nope that's not fair. I have never said anything about hating Essex, thats just silly. I will criticise any team, and its always fair if they go over the top. I will not be drawn into any Kent-Essex s*****, this is a football site...REMEMBER THAT.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
i hate cornwall!! gotta be safe with that one on here?

offline carjam

carjam
Here we go again, all i was doing was trying to have a chat with a supporter of a former southern league giant and in come all the Essex boys. The things you guys will do to win a Non-League Directory. Oh and that blanked out word up the page. I did not sware, us kind guys in Kent never do. The first 3 letters were scr and the last 3 were aps. Cornwall is a bit barron, I agree for once.<P>Carjam

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
I think Cornwall is great. Places like Cornwall make Milton Keynes look like a good place for a holiday. images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Fished in Carjam!!!<P>Sorry I couldn't resist.<P>Cornwall is cool CANV. It has beaches and sea at the coast unlike on Canvey where, last year, it was on the pitch.<P>Oooooooooo, banter, I love it!!!!!

offline Essy

Essy
  • Reserves
Gazza, don't be silly! That was OUR pitch last season...<P>Then again, not sure what Canvey's pitch is like now, but personally I've had trouble telling the difference between the green carpet in my front room and our pitch this season... images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Why's that Essy did you nick a bag full of seeds then. images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline Essy

Essy
  • Reserves
40 grands worth of seeds yes...<P>tee hee.....

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
well its wednesday nite.. i ve made it home somehow and all i can say about tonites beer session is that it was large!!! i felt thirsty and i got the job done..! have to be at work by 7 am i'll report in then.. its gonna hurt images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
OUCH! images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
<B>HEY CANV!!! YOU'RE NOT HUNGOVER ARE YOU?</B> images/icons/grin.gif" border="0<p>[ 25 October 2001: This message was edited by: Badger ]

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Canv, hung over. Why, he can't be, he's a real man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus