Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Loan Keeper

ronin

excited Easy Easy excited

The link was broken to the forum, I've repaired it Ronin.

The only thing I am concerned with is that now we are signing ex-Chelsea players, is it only a matter of time before Abramovich comes in for one of our internationals crazy

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape

The only thing I am concerned with is that now we are signing ex-Chelsea players, is it only a matter of time before Abramovich comes in for one of our internationals crazy

No problem.

As for the Chelsea connection i hope he does as well as Potter did for us in goal. Don`t worry about Abramovich coming in for players QPR are now the big power in English football.

A good signing. Batchy has done well to get him in so quickly.

Let's hope we see him in action tomorrow.

Originally Posted By: ronin

No problem.

As for the Chelsea connection i hope he does as well as Potter did for us in goal. Don`t worry about Abramovich coming in for players QPR are now the big power in English football.

Yes,the Quarter Pound of Rubbish are the club that are going places.They will be soon in pool position grin

Originally Posted By: coach et 64

No problem.

Yes,the Quarter Pound of Rubbish are the club that are going places.They will be soon in pool position grin

Where are you taking the boys for the end of season p1ss up Coachie, a pool dancing club!!!

Originally Posted By: The Gaffer from the Rock

No problem.

Where are you taking the boys for the end of season p1ss up Coachie, a pool dancing club!!!

Do you wanna join in?.....We are going to Rome for a tournament with Roma,Lazio and Lodigiani.Fancy being the ringer? grin

Fancy being the ringer? grin

Funny that, Gaffer looks like a ringer.

A bell ringer that is, Quasimodo specifically!

Heard you like Rings though GFE!!!!