Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Billericay Town - AFC Wimbledon 22nd Jan 19.45

JoeV93

• 4 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Rick the Dick
Originally Posted By: TRS
Wasn't donsonline filming last night (that really is just one bloke with his camcorder, believe it or not). I think it is a Nuts TV crew that seem to be following us around - could be wrong about that though.

From the Nuts TV Website:-

"Football Hurts

A unique grass roots football docu-drama about every fan's favourite second club: AFC Wimbledon.

After the FA allowed their team to relocate to Milton Keynes in 2002, the supporters took the unique step of starting a new club. Five years and two promotions later they have created something special within football as they try to return the Wombles to the Football League where they belong. Follow their amazing story only on Nuts TV.
"

Everyone's favourite 2nd team? confused

Can't find any mention of when it's "on-air"

Just watched episode 2 (of 14!!) on Nuts TV and the second half featured our game with your goodselves. Caught your second goal very nicely. I believe it's repeated on Saturday and Sunday evenings if you want to catch it complete with dubbed on commentary from Mikey T! Freeview channel 42.

:TRS, everyones favourite 2nd team, thats a big biglaugh thanks for letting us know i shall look out for this, i do remember someone there that night with the cam you could see it from the other end, i think the wombles should do what they do best picking up the rubbish! and no, i don't mean the chelmos.Blue fan laugh