Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where is young Gunner???

I was hoping to see him at the club house last night but he was nowhere to be seen. Plenty of the lads where trying to call him as well. Are you ok, as I believe the team you follow where well and truly beaten by their biggest rivals. I'm not going to give you any stick as I don't follow either team......

Not much I aint!!!!! Last night must have been embarrassing to watch if you are a Gooner!!!! How funny grin

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
I bet that armchair took a right hammering last night!

Bit like Arsenal!!!

If Spurs were going to reach a cup final, we had to beat the small clubs like Blackpool and Arsenal. We did that, and it'll be nice to be in a competitive match in the final.

To be honest, I was more happy that we didn't get any players injured by Arsenal's cloggers than with the result.

Originally Posted By: gunner
i am going ware of course sounds like a good game not the point thoughi was helping my dad with the wood vanish and glen 9 years bloody hell but i guess u did deserve beating us and making it to the final were u will get smashed but we could not keep beating u every time we play u

Has all the wood gone Gunner???

Guest MOB Snr

Sounds like a true gooner.

Watch the Arsenal or watch varnish dry, I know lets watch the varnish dry after all it was the first coat and not the reserve coat.