Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-August 17 )

• Photo
    Andy the Marsh Rat

• Photo
    ChorleyClaret

• Photo
    Roger Kint

• Photo
    skunkster

• Photo
    bomaya

• Photo
    Outback

• Photo
    I know the off side rule

Photo

Ware away

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
67 replies to this topic

offline Mini Goose

Mini Goose
  • Reserves Coach
cannot wait for this one. got a mate comming From Bowers so we have to show him what Canvey is all about. This game is important especially after having a few postponed rescently. Need to get back into football and get playing again. Reckon we can get 3 points from this.

Come on Yellows!

offline ronin

ronin
  • First XI - Permanent
The home match was the best game i`ve seen at Park Lane for a while but if we can get 3 points tomorrow with a scrappy 1-0 i`ll be very happy.

offline Mini Goose

Mini Goose
  • Reserves Coach
Just cannot afford to lose points and fall behind.

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.
Danny Curran might be back for this one so I'm optimistic that we can get a positive result.

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
New keeper looks quality as well so I've been told

offline Lefty

Lefty
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Originally Posted By: YELLOW
Danny Curran might be back for this one so I'm optimistic that we can get a positive result.

this is really good but we need to be carefull because we rushed him back for the dartford game and got injured about 8 minutes in. He is a very important person in our push for the play-off's so i thihnk batchy needs to be careful. Also who do you drop? do you play him up front? Ruggy always gives 110% never stop's running and you have jay who can't stop scoring at the moment so this will be an intresting choice for batchy to make.

COME ON CANVEY!!!!

offline WareFans

WareFans
  • At the Turnstiles
Ware Fc welcomes all away teams to Wodson Park and hope you have a plesent visit.

Just a reminder tho that we are a team that has a high percentage of families and young children that like to come and watch their local town so please mind your language and respect this fact. We don't mind abit of banter, and often give it back but we all hope that this is as far as it goes and we can all enjoy a pint after the game.

Reguarding flags, please feel free to bring as many as you want but please respect that the majority of the Ware FC followers like to stand behind the goal that we are attacking and we will have approximately 4-5 flags that we will be displaying near to where we stand. We had a situation last season where the Canvey supporters didn't realise this and before kick off displayed their flags behind both goals and took offence when we removed them at "our" end. I hope that we can have a greater understandment this season.

Thank you and good luck

offline BRAMLEY

BRAMLEY
  • Reserves
Yes you lot, best behaviour.
We got smacked wrists when we last played them - hee hee!!

The Great Eckscape
  • rank
Ridiculous from Ware fans last year. We put a flag up at either end as we didn't know what way we were kicking, cheeky b*stards took one down. What right they had to touch our stuff is beyond me, as I eloquently pointed out when I went round and put it back up whistle

I'm sure there'll be a much better understanding this season. We'll outsing you, you'll understand it!!

Seriously, looking forward to the match and the banter.

offline Guest_MOB Snr_*

Guest_MOB Snr_*
  • rank
Ware have our drums been lately, it is not the same without them!!!

offline Mini Goose

Mini Goose
  • Reserves Coach
I know the drum was broke a little while ago and i think its still not up to full fitness to come back yet.

offline Guest_MOB Snr_*

Guest_MOB Snr_*
  • rank
Why did nobody say, get it fixed!!!

I will pay for it, if there is no money, what about all the other drums we must have at least 4 - 5.

I got the skins for that one in southend, they only cost about £25, come on boys sort it out!!

offline WareFans

WareFans
  • At the Turnstiles
Why is your supporters coach leaving at 12 noon for a journey that takes a maximum 1hr 30?

offline Guest_MOB Snr_*

Guest_MOB Snr_*
  • rank
Do you have a bar?

offline WareFans

WareFans
  • At the Turnstiles
A very nice one that recently underwent a £60,000 facelift. Please feel free to come and have a drink before, during and after the game.

offline Guest_MOB Snr_*

Guest_MOB Snr_*
  • rank
That answers your question, tell the lady behind the counter to be ready, thirsty bunch will sod of down the pub if you are to slow!

offline WareFans

WareFans
  • At the Turnstiles
Not sure what time the bar will open, i'm sure it will be open for when you arrive tho.

The nearest pub to the ground is at least a 10 minute walk away which involves a nasty walk up a very steep hill on the way back.

offline Guest_MOB Snr_*

Guest_MOB Snr_*
  • rank
If the bar is slow or shut, the coach driver will drop us at the neaest pub!

The Great Eckscape
  • rank
The Yellow Army are a notoriously thirsty bunch WareFans!

The drum broke the other day, just waiting on a day when I can get it to Southend to get it fixed. Gaffer's already said he contribute towards the repair, any other repairs welcome.

Saying that, we've been very loud with everyone clapping recently, let's hope we can be even louder today!

offline WareFans

WareFans
  • At the Turnstiles
We've got Kev behind the goal and he averges 12 words per game. A friendly chant of "Kevin give us a song" from yourselves might help break him into a song. Any help will be much appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus