Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ware away

Mini Goose

cannot wait for this one. got a mate comming From Bowers so we have to show him what Canvey is all about. This game is important especially after having a few postponed rescently. Need to get back into football and get playing again. Reckon we can get 3 points from this.

Come on Yellows!

Danny Curran might be back for this one so I'm optimistic that we can get a positive result.

Originally Posted By: YELLOW
Danny Curran might be back for this one so I'm optimistic that we can get a positive result.

this is really good but we need to be carefull because we rushed him back for the dartford game and got injured about 8 minutes in. He is a very important person in our push for the play-off's so i thihnk batchy needs to be careful. Also who do you drop? do you play him up front? Ruggy always gives 110% never stop's running and you have jay who can't stop scoring at the moment so this will be an intresting choice for batchy to make.

COME ON CANVEY!!!!

Ware Fc welcomes all away teams to Wodson Park and hope you have a plesent visit.

Just a reminder tho that we are a team that has a high percentage of families and young children that like to come and watch their local town so please mind your language and respect this fact. We don't mind abit of banter, and often give it back but we all hope that this is as far as it goes and we can all enjoy a pint after the game.

Reguarding flags, please feel free to bring as many as you want but please respect that the majority of the Ware FC followers like to stand behind the goal that we are attacking and we will have approximately 4-5 flags that we will be displaying near to where we stand. We had a situation last season where the Canvey supporters didn't realise this and before kick off displayed their flags behind both goals and took offence when we removed them at "our" end. I hope that we can have a greater understandment this season.

Thank you and good luck

Ridiculous from Ware fans last year. We put a flag up at either end as we didn't know what way we were kicking, cheeky b*stards took one down. What right they had to touch our stuff is beyond me, as I eloquently pointed out when I went round and put it back up whistle

I'm sure there'll be a much better understanding this season. We'll outsing you, you'll understand it!!

Seriously, looking forward to the match and the banter.

Guest MOB Snr

Why did nobody say, get it fixed!!!

I will pay for it, if there is no money, what about all the other drums we must have at least 4 - 5.

I got the skins for that one in southend, they only cost about £25, come on boys sort it out!!

The Yellow Army are a notoriously thirsty bunch WareFans!

The drum broke the other day, just waiting on a day when I can get it to Southend to get it fixed. Gaffer's already said he contribute towards the repair, any other repairs welcome.

Saying that, we've been very loud with everyone clapping recently, let's hope we can be even louder today!