Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Speedway 2008

I was at all those as I was taken to all the major meetings there from about 72 onwards plus a couple of league matchs as my dad was a supporter of Wembley Lions. Speedway is credited as the reason that Sir Arthur Elvin made the stadium pay after he bought it and installed the sport there.

A decent design for the new stadium and it would have been posible in the same way it is at the millenium stadium.

Of course speedway was responsible for the bad pitch at this seasons FA Cup semi final's according to a certain scottish manager of a losing side and after all it is only 17 years and 5 months since the last meeting there and a completely different stadium but as usual facts only get in the way of a good rant!

• 1 month later...

Keep your eye on a lad called Todd Kurtz, I saw him ride for Newport Hornets on Sunday, looks useful!

Been reading plenty of reviews about him and they all rate him very highly.

Be nice if we had a few Brits that were up to the standard of some of these young Australians

• 1 year later...