Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-August 17 )

• Photo
    Andy the Marsh Rat

• Photo
    ChorleyClaret

• Photo
    Roger Kint

• Photo
    skunkster

• Photo
    bomaya

• Photo
    Outback

• Photo
    I know the off side rule

Photo

IF

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
14 replies to this topic

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
IF we beat an in form sutton on saturday and IF the K's turn the shots over and IF we beat the shots on tuesday we'll be top of the league.. easy init..

offline Keon D

Keon D
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Not gonna happen canv, your stayin' in the Ryman league this season and that is that. Aldershot wont be loosing to the K's, and Sutton will beat you. Its time for you lot to face up to the fact that its not gonna be your turn for promotion again, someone else has yet again beaten you to it!

offline Andy the Marsh Rat

Andy the Marsh Rat
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Blimey,two posters from Basilricay!!!,thats one more than turned up on Tuesday night,isn,t it?

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
The season isn't over yet. Lets be honest Basilricay supporters are notorious for making absurd statements on this message board.
Whats happening Keon are you getting bored with the vast amount of supporters posting on yours!!!!

offline c'mon ricay

c'mon ricay
  • First XI - Sub
their is no way the ks will beat the shots on saturday if they are very lucky they may just scarp a draw

wheras you will almost definiely get just a point at sutton

you will probably beat the shots based on our game against them and tuesday night

but it wont be enough second again what a shame

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
maybe .. but to even get into the 'IF' scenario after our start to the season is a hurculean performance. in light of this, finishing second will be no great dissapointment. if we can push the shots all the way even better. if they take the title they will have deserved it and good luck to em.... but at least we still have the excitement of a realistic 'IF' at this stage of the season and the prospect of being involved in 'the' league game of the season again, this time hosting it.. not bad for a team that has been bottom of the league and 14 points off the pace after 6 games

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.
Cum on ricay, do you ever use full stops, capital letters, commas and proper punctuation?

Sorry, I don't think I can take anybody seriously who can't write to save their life!

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
Totally agree CANV, back in November when we were ninth, I don't think anybody honestly thought we would still be involved in the title hunt come April. After the awful start we made this is a real achievement.

offline Wilf

Wilf
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Ricay and Keon - are they sharing the Basilricay brain cell or do they actually have one each? They certainly don't share a dictionary or a spelling and grammar check.

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Wilf - It should not be a great surprise to those that have experienced the Ricay mentality, it must be the air or something in and around Billericay. All or most of their supporters suffer from the same afliction, most recent Cum on ricay, Samford or Sandford, Paul King, Keon they all seem to be the same. I think it is due to in-breeding, cant think of any other cause!! Sad really!

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
If ...
St.Albans win every game for the rest of the season and Canvey and Aldershot lose theirs (except when they play each other - a draw) We'll win the league (I think)

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
..... Or Sutton will !

offline Keon D

Keon D
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
All I was doing was giving you guys a reality check. Your clearly not going up this season, Aldergrime are, what you lot need to do now is get over it and think about trying next season. Yes i agree, you have made a dramatic turn this season, but even so, your bad start has cost you lot big time and Aldergrime have taken full advantage. Never mind lads, like I said, there's always next season (and the one after and the one after and the one after that!)
oh and P.S. My prediction for Easter monday is Basilricay(as you nobs like to call us) 2 - canvey(oops i forgot to use a capital letter) 0

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Keon, You’d be very welcome here on Canvey, we haven’t had a real village idiot for some time. Well, not since John Crawshaw left.

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
We're not quitters like you! We'll keep going until it is mathematically impossible to go up. We probably won't go up this season but we ain't going to give in just like that!
You should concentrate on getting behind your own club instead of getting consumed in petty jealouses!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus