Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Potters Bar V Canvey

canveyspur

Not a great game and the performance wasn't fantastic but all three goals were quality and we did what we needed to do.

The game was very stop start and the bumpy pitch didn't help our rythem at all but our first two goals were from great set pieces from Steve and our third a fine finish from Jay after intelligent play by Leon Gordon.

Potters Bar didn't play too badly and their pace caused us problems at times but James Russell had another very good game. A little lucky maybe to stay on the field after fouling their forward when through on goal but made a couple of fine stops.

Five unbeaten and just one goal conceded in 5 matches since Dartford.

I think you're being a bit harsh on the performance their Powelly. I thought we battled really hard and limited them to a couple of chances. Going forward we could have added to the score, and bearing in mind the early injury to Gab, I thought we played a bad pitch really well.

Terrible language by the Yellow Army, disgrace grin

We were never in danger of losing and looked capable of raising the game when we needed to.

I've seen us play better but we did really well considering the pitch and the constant stop start of the referee's whistle.

We ground out a result from a game that could have been a potential 'banana skin'.