Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ryan Air and School Girls.

Ryan Air have been told their latest advertising campaign is sexually explicit and must cease.

Apparently, models dressed as school girls are considered by the advertising standards agency as sexually explicit and pandering to mens basic urges.

FECK ME - What next ?

I suggest they ban the latest St Trinians film.

I think Uncle Urchin should ensure the lights are turned off when the last person, (English/British, that is), leaves the country !

giveup

do you think the advert was ok?

BBC:-

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) said the "irresponsible" image appeared to link teenage girls with sexually provocative behaviour.

The advert shows the model with a bare midriff in a short skirt, tie, shirt and knee-high socks in a classroom.

end

I wouldnt have thought thats something to be publicly defended by a person involved in girls football.

Good publicity for ryanair though.

Nice one Unc.

And as to TSF, I tend to take offence at that remark.

All the officials of the Girls club I am involved with are fully CRB checked and we have the services of a fully qualified 'Child Protection Officer' (female, I might add), which is more than can be said for a lot of the girls clubs in the south-east, as was witnessed a season or two at a club not a million miles from leafy Dorking.

Banter is banter, which I fully accept and enjoy. Libellous slurs, on the other hand are dangerous and can lead to clubs taking further action, as MAY be witnessed at a forthcoming court case.

QED.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: thespursfan
The advert shows the model with a bare midriff in a short skirt, tie, shirt and knee-high socks in a classroom.

fck outrageous behaviour...I think they should appoint BJR and myself as their ad agents...here's my take on subtlety...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2051/1590181444_86e7b6d81a_o.jpg

bigshock

Originally Posted By: Big J R
Nice one Unc.

And as to TSF, I tend to take offence at that remark.

All the officials of the Girls club I am involved with are fully CRB checked and we have the services of a fully qualified 'Child Protection Officer' (female, I might add), which is more than can be said for a lot of the girls clubs in the south-east, as was witnessed a season or two at a club not a million miles from leafy Dorking.

Banter is banter, which I fully accept and enjoy. Libellous slurs, on the other hand are dangerous and can lead to clubs taking further action, as MAY be witnessed at a forthcoming court case.

QED.

ha ha ha...thats a serious munch BJR...not like you at at all you old perv.... grin

I have say, on an aesthetic view, a beautiful piccy, Unc.

Is it one of the Urchinettes, perchance ?

If there is such a thing as re-incarnation, I want to come back as a bicycle saddle !

Originally Posted By: balls2u
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: thespursfan
under pressure?

here's one for all spurs fans..they are used to such looking up... grin

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/6586/avlo7vv.jpg

Hmmm... perhaps, but just how did you manage to get in that position to take the pic in the first place Unc???

He is only two feet six inches tall? grinarse