Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Super Bowl

Close, cantos, but not quite there. grin

Since the Colts are out, I'll be going for the Patriots. Last year we were in Chicago the night of the Super Bowl for a Cradle of Filth gig at the House of Blues, and lived in fear of getting our heads kicked in for celebrating amongst the Bears fans. It didn't help that hubby and my brother kept shouting "Peyton!" the whole time we were waiting for our take-out after the show. grin

Unfortunately it won't be them. From what I am seeing, it will be Tom Petty. crazy Soemthing tells me halftime will be when we hit the mute button and see what is happening online for 15 minutes.

Cradle are a metal band originally from Suffolk.

Having taken about three seasons to learn all the little nuances of the game, it now takes so long, so early in the morning, I always fall asleep !

Moo's always good for a 'Yank' !

bolt

load of w@nk if you ask me,nothing to do with sport

load of razzamattaz which is why people tend to hate the americans,and whats all this 30 stone blokes crying on tv.

They can't just have a sporting event,they have to try and make sure its the best event ever,even my mate who is american and lives over here cringes at some of the goings on at american sporting events.

Give me the FA Cup final every day!