Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Canvey Island FC Presents British Sea Power!

This is going to be a huge event for CIFC. The band are hoping to play the gig in Canvey shirts, and there will also be filming taking place with the band at Park Lane.

www.canveyislandfc.com/bsp.shtml

Not bad for an interview request for the programme eh!!

Nice one Glen, Looks like we have got a good bit of publicity out of this.

This was indeed a top night. Thanks to all at CIFC who were involved in the organisation and to the friendly locals who contributed to a great atmosphere!

Seasoned BSP gig-goers (we're talking 100-150 gigs here) are rating last night amongst their all time favourites.

Good luck for the rest of the season!

dan

Originally Posted By: Captain Quiet
This was indeed a top night. Thanks to all at CIFC who were involved in the organisation and to the friendly locals who contributed to a great atmosphere!

Seasoned BSP gig-goers (we're talking 100-150 gigs here) are rating last night amongst their all time favourites.

Good luck for the rest of the season!

dan

Great post Dan, glad you enjoyed it on the 'Rock', and TGE, you can give yourself a big pat on the back, well done Glen. applause

I followed Ronin's link from another thread into the NME site; this is what i found - my gut reaction was to ask Glen what are the chances of getting Barry Manilow to come down and play for my mums b'day. drinkies Then the penny dropped I'd got the wrong end of the stick.

The Great Escape announces more bands for 2008 line-up

Well done to all involved - no such thing as bad publicity.