Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

You Lot !

Beachboys

Guest MOB Snr

Yeah you can join the rest of the Concord Supporters celebrating being second best team on the Island.

Here are two I spotted at our recent Thameside Trophy game.

southendchaps.jpg

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: CRFC BOSS
For those of you that came saturday cheers and see you on the 1st March!

Got to be better than Ilford away !

Sniff of desperation, going on to another site begging supporters to come and watch you.

The football at Concord is not very good, nor is the atmosphere, a quite afternoon at the lane doubled their gate.

It is nice to see a local side do well, but lets not get carried away!!

NOB, Firstly it is not desperation me old mate just simply people becoming aware of the fact we are about to overtake yourselves in the footballing stakes in the very near future !

As anybody who knows there football would tell you we play good football son.

And the atmosphere the past weeks is growing, we even had three dogs saturday !

Now get back to yer bottle you lonely little man !

Originally Posted By: CRFC BOSS
overtake yourselves in the footballing stakes in the very near future !

If by overtaking us you mean in terms of size of the billboard adverts you've recently plastered the island with, then admittedly I think you have the upper hand !! A nice recruitment tactic.
...but in terms of footballing quality, club infrastructure, heritage, fan base, ground, passion, atmosphere, etc, etc, etc, we all know where its really at wink

I have no problem with going to see Concord, and have done this season as a neutral as I have at Southend, Grays, Dagenham, and other local sides. However, I would never miss a Canvey game to watch Concord, it would be like cheating on your wife with her younger but uglier sister!

Yes, i did come to watch concord on saturday as i had an early evening booking for a birthday celebration and couldn't be sure i would be back in time. NEVER AGAIN, the football was non-existant, the atmospere was dreadful and the stink was too much to bear. I was not the only one who thought this and missed the second goal, as the bar was full when i got in there 10 minutes before full-time. Anyway well done and good luck for the next round, as i said previously, if you keep getting home draws you must have a chance, only problem there is the semi-final is two legged.

MOB you really are becoming one of the biggest w@nkers on this forum,all the bloke is trying to do is stir up some publicity for his clubs vase campaign and you are being a c**t,i bet you didn't mind when 5'000 people came out the woodwork to watch you at villa park the other year???

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
MOB you really are becoming one of the biggest w@nkers on this forum,

Hi UM, just out of interest, who would your money be on then for THE biggest ? If there was a fourm wide poll i would imagine there would be an obvious run-away leader. But slander is not my style, so telepathic votes only please !!!!!

In all seriousness though mate, (1) unusual for you of all people to munch, and (2) without such comments the place becomes a bit too stale. Lighten up ol boy - thought you'd still be on a high from your blinder at the w/e.

i just find mob lately an irritant.

there are loads of annoying people on here,myself included but for mob to slag off concord is a joke,then he pops off on romfords forum slagging off hornchurch because of one person who doesn't even own our club anymore.

It would just be nice for him to have something constructive to say about concord instead of slagging them off,alot of people have worked hard to get the club to the quater finals of the vase this season and his words are as usual not at all encouraging

Guest MOB Snr

Wow!!!

I must be getting the hang of this lark, first I get old Mr Concord munching and then UM comes all the way from Hx to bite, "ANNOYING", I will settle for that!!

I must be pressing the right buttons, "all the bloke is doing is stirring up support for their club". Would you be so generous to the real Havering club.

Do I smell evidence of the new special relationship between CRFC and AFC Hx????

Well you would be generous to the other havering club wouldn't you mob,the past few weeks you have been right up their ar$es and for what????

Not because you believed in a groundshare but because of your stupid little grudge against uncle urchin which should of been done and dusted over a year ago,but you just couldn't help yourself!