Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

You Lot !

Beachboys

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
Well you would be generous to the other havering club wouldn't you mob,the past few weeks you have been right up their ar$es and for what????
Not because you believed in a groundshare but because of your stupid little grudge against uncle urchin which should of been done and dusted over a year ago,but you just couldn't help yourself!

I dont know what you are on about, there you go raking it up again, why dont you just leave it alone!

You are determined to wind me and UU up again!!!

Since you mention the groundshare, how is it going, or are Romford not allowd drum up a few extra supporters in case it threatens the little empire being built on a publicly owned asset?

ha ha yeah turn it around.

You lost in your quest to get romford to groundshare with us so i guess thats 1-0 to us.

Nice little dig at the end,whats the matter,couldn't help yourself???

As if anyone who supports the club is really bothered,as long as they don't share with us we are happy,as i say 1-0!

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
ha ha yeah turn it around.
You lost in your quest to get romford to groundshare with us so i guess thats 1-0 to us.
Nice little dig at the end,whats the matter,couldn't help yourself???
As if anyone who supports the club is really bothered,as long as they don't share with us we are happy,as i say 1-0!

Ha! Ha! You change your tune more than a 60s duke box, you have a short memory.

1st I have made no more than about two or three comments on the Romford situation all of which were sensible independant comment (read them and see).

2nd I retaliate and never start until the bullies start on me or others!

3rd Most of the ammo I do fire came from you in the first place, you have more sides than a 50p.

Stop raking it up all the time and let sleeping dogs lay!!

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: Linneycifc
you started on me mob you bully!!

I am stunned!!!!

Yep, you are right!!!

Where were you tonight?

The next time you miss a Spurs match at the club house you are gonna get a chinese burn!!

and as far as "ammunition" for you goes mob,the PM's i have kept from over a year ago will show that in fact it was you who was digging the dirt and passing it to me.

You should always keep your private messages as you never know when you will need them,so if i was you i would leave the matter well alone.Mind you i doubt you are capable of that when you come in from another all day bender tonight at 12 0 clock in your usual drunken state.

Guest MOB Snr

You are determined to keep winding trouble between our clubs!!!

You keep saying that I am stirring trouble, I have been nowhere near the Hx site, you just seem to thrive on the drama of it all! You prowl the sites looking at who you can abuse, insult and wind up, typically you hate it when it comes back!

Anyway threads only seem to get wiped when certain people feel they have a need to control what people say. I think you will find 90% of threads are not wiped because of bad language or libelous comments but because they make one or two people uncomfortable.

You think you can crack all the jokes and everyone else has to sit back I wish fishing was this easy!

Read this thread it was funny and full of banter until you popped up!

Now you joined the forum Police!!

i will come along to give him a kick in.

MOB you say i keep stirring trouble but why were you accusing concord of selling their soul to haverings second team(i assume thats a swipe at hornchurch,even if you won't admit it) on a post that was moved to the graveyard this morning,seems to me that you are the one who can't help yourself

Guest MOB Snr

Moved to the graveyard why??

No swearing, no insults, no libel hmmm!!!

I wonder why it went to the graveyard and who moved it!!

Do you think it was because it made reference to the horrible smell at Thames Road or was it the boring football last weekend or was there some reference to future developments???

As for Haverings second team, I was not talking about the game where Romford Parked a bus in front of their goal and refused to roll over forcing a decent draw, NAAAH I must have been swiping at Hx!!

Come on Rob catch up, or even sober up, if these pages had lines maybe you could read between them!!!

Guest MOB Snr

Surely posts cant be wiped because someones a knob or you would never get a post up for more than a minute!

Me I love a good conspiracy!!!

There is a lot of nudgeing & winking going on about a special relationship developing into Concord being the big club from next year?

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
Yellow is a Hornchurch whore. I say with give him a right kicking tomorrow.

boxing

I'll bash you with my peg leg!!! grin