Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

James Russell

Linneycifc

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: Golden Boots
IMO i think Ricky will get 'found out' a few times this season, would play Mel, purely for the experience....

What do you mean found out? Ricky has already been "found out", we "found out" he is a talented young keeper who is learning to play at this level. It looks like he has come on a lot over the last few years and is picking up tips as he goes along.

OK he will make the occasional mistake, but he will make some outstanding saves, he will also be a bloody good keeper!!

Louis Green to sign by the end of the week......

Not sure if he is good enough for Ryman Premier level..? I maybe wrong.. Although he could be good back up for either Mel or Ricky

From having watched him on several occassions he is a good shot stopper but im not sure how well he commands his box. Saying that he may well have improved

He does have the experience, personally I rate him as a superb keeper, proved his worth by more than competing with Ash Harrison when he went to GWR....

He played against us for Southend Manor yesterday and apparently is on his way to CIFC......?

He does have the experience, personally I rate him as a superb keeper, proved his worth by more than competing with Ash Harrison when he went to GWR....

I have to agree, always played well against us and in any game i`ve seen him play.

When GWR signed McKinney i wondered if Green would hang about, i would still start with Wiseman but it`s great to have competition for a very important position.

Green would be good player to have on non-contract terms for a few months to see if he can earn a deal with CIFC and oust Ricky as Canvey's No. 1, but I still feel Ricky will cement his place in the team.