Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town - Striker-less

Hordes - I'm sure Football Man will tell us shortly but if so Waltham Forest play at 3.00 on Saturday afternoons the last time I looked and so do Kentish Town

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Hordes - I'm sure Football Man will tell us shortly but if so Waltham Forest play at 3.00 on Saturday afternoons the last time I looked and so do Kentish Town

not today you didnt!
anyway if they can dual sign it is their choice
who they play for

No, you're right for the first time in your 180 posts, presumably they will be playing for us on Wednesday night against Harpenden Town then

The dual registration thing is something of a myth - a club in a different league can't just take players - 7 day rule still applies and they can only 7 day one player at a time!

Originally Posted By: Horace
The dual registration thing is something of a myth - a club in a different league can't just take players - 7 day rule still applies and they can only 7 day one player at a time!

If this is the case, what happens? Is it up to the club that has been wronged to do something or the FA?

Originally Posted By: Special1

If this is the case, what happens? Is it up to the club that has been wronged to do something or the FA?

It's up to the club to complain - sometimes it turns out that the managers have agreed something.

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
Horace, Cranfield had an ex. Hertford player that Craig Connell has signed... thats a drop down and a fair bit of travelling(they dont pay), or is he from up here?

Jamie Abbott - he's from up your part of the world (at Cranfield Institute I think

But what about treble registration?
Lee Scott signed his life away to me for example when I was liaising with Sir Ian Blair on his behalf

giggle giggle giggle

Seeing how the first I had heard about this sorry episode was at 10.30 last night I would say that Ged Searson and Waltham Forest were in big trouble then

Both Lee Scott and Johnatan Donoghue had good games yesterday, though I still un impressed by Donoghue who played for Edgware 2 seasons ago, and unsure if he can cut it at this level, he may be able to bang in the goals at step 6 but step 4 is a different kettle of fish.

Lee Scott however looks capable of scoring at this level and I would expect him to do well.

Rhodes, have they both left Cents Town? What is the deal here? It would seem a shame for Kentish Town if they have left as they have obviously formed a good partnership that has taken Kentish Town within grasp of promotion this season.

Looking at the table there appears to be up to 6 clubs who can all win the league!

Gavin - You know as much as I do about all of this, probably more as you saw them both in action for Waltham Forest yesterday, if I had known they were playing I would have gone in order to get it from the horses mouth and then we could have finally met up

I am thinking of coming to your match on Wednesday night against Harpenden, then I can finally watch Kentish Town and meet you as well smile

A member of the Waltham Forest committee said they had both signed late last week, I must say I was VERY surprised to see them line up for Waltham Forest, but they have signed around 6 new players, and to their credit the whole team gave a good account of themselves.

Edgware were pretty poor, we cant buy a goal, and have had 14 draws, seven of which have been 0-0's. We are still hanging in there though, and if I had been offered 4th place with 11 matches to play I would have grabbed it gladly!

I will upload some pics to my blog later, I think that Lee Scott appears in a couple of them.

Gavin - Thanks for that, it would be good if you can come to our game on Wednesday, I'm assuming that Scott and Donaghue will both be playing for us and we can extend our lead at the top of the table against average looking opposition in Harpenden

Gavin - Thanks for that, it would be good if you can come to our game on Wednesday, I'm assuming that Scott and Donaghue will both be playing for us and we can extend our lead at the top of the table against average looking opposition in Harpenden

Rhodes check my blog, I have just uploaded a couple of photos from yesterdays match, You can just about see them both in the photos, click them to enlarge the pics.

How much is admission to the match at Copthall on Wednesday?

I don't disagree that approaches should be done properly through the Chairman of the club, or through the manager. But, I think it's rather a selfish attitude not to want players to make a step up in level. Whoever the player is, division one will always be a place to pick up the odd bargain player. Scott is a good quality player who should attempt to play as high as he can. To deny him that, or to not wish him well, smacks of sour grapes. Clubs in div one need to realise that they act as feeder clubs to bigger clubs, that's the way it is.

Losingmyhair - I never know whether to agree with or ridicule what you post, you obviously know your stuff however as far as I'm aware Scott and Donoghue will still be playing for us on a regular basis and will be turning out against Harpenden Town on Wednesday. We (Kentish Town) are not standing in anybodys way and I've said on many occasions that Lee Scott should be playing in the Conference if not the Football League itself, Arsenal had him at nine years old and thought then that they had the next Liam Brady on their hands, (their words not mine).