Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

lots of good new and even better sportbooks then t

their is lots of good new and even better sportbooks then the Commons like :

betfair

paddypower

bwin ect.....

i thing that they don't give the best odds and the best betting system and deposit methods that can be offer in this time.

i don't say that they are not good but it can be better examples :

1.every common sportbook site have lots of banner that commercialize the site !! that tempting us to registered without checking the site to depth if they so sure about their offers why they doing that!?.

2. there is lots of betting system that multiply your chance to win and almost double the sum of the wining fee .that they don't give !!.

3.deposit methods are old and even not secure and exposed (specially credit card and ewallets bill details) to hackers and commercial uses, way not to use example :SMS billing answer: the commission for the site is to high and they will get the money after more then one month when us will not be exposed and will enjoy quick deposit.

there is scams sportbook i don't say bet on every sportbook that you find !!! check him tray contact via email to see how run the site,make first small deposit... there is lots off ways.

here are some new and good sportbooks that i found clean good and serious that pay :

www.gutebet.com betinternet.com

please respond i want to know what you thing

you so right!!

i am so tired of this commercial crap that the common bookies offer to us!!!

i like www.betinternet.com but it's a little fishi for me because of the banner thing,on the other hand www.gutebet.com expert in footbal,and i crazy about football they have football fixtures from the hogle world,and they have paypal and moneybookers in thei service(this companies only works with legal bookies),so this my kind of bookie

tanks,i defenetlly gonna check it out!!!