Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-September 17 )

• Photo
    EnfieldBladesman

• Photo
    Danni

• Photo
    Blue_and_Gold

• Photo
    JonnyBoy2000

• Photo
    Bat Fastard

Photo

As you all know, in modern sports, players need a

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
13 replies to this topic

offline zezefan

zezefan
  • At the Turnstiles
As you all know, in modern sports, players need a good manager to make the best deals for them and best career moves.
In the last years player contracts are becoming more and more expensive and cost millions of euros meaning that it's player management is a VERY profitable job, since managers usually earn a big commision out of players contract.
This gives way to new innovative marketing ideas that bring more and more people interested in sports and more people earning out of it.
Real Player Manager is a company that is consisted of football players managers.The managers, besides the professionals, can be everyone!
Me, you, everyone! Imaging having 1% of Christiano Ronaldo's contract rights!!If he costs 25million euro, and being sold to another club for 30million, your 1% will bring you several thousand euros.You can use that money to invest more capital in your favourite player thus turning your 1% to 10% or just spend them wherever you like.
It is however clear that slow and steady, you can own a significant part of football player rights, therefore earning a commision out of it and of course YOU will choose about his carreer moves.
If you are not a significant percentage owner though, still there's lots of goodies for you.You are still involved in the decision making process through e-voting, polls etc, plus you get to talk to your favourite idol and you get exclusive items like autographed shirts, balls and other exclusive items of your favourite stars.
Either you keep them for your personal collection, or you sell them to ebay,
you are still earned and involved in the heart of the king of sports.
Regards

offline Greg_Dyke

Greg_Dyke
  • Youth Team Coach
Can I buy 5% of Alan Connell ?

offline Greg_Dyke

Greg_Dyke
  • Youth Team Coach
or 20% of Brian McBride doh

offline American FLEET FAN No1

American FLEET FAN No1
  • Youth Team Coach
I thought Agents handled the players, and they are the worst thing to have ever happened to Football!

offline Bitch

Bitch
  • Youth Team Coach
It's a very flawed report. Lost in translation? smile

offline Moo

Moo
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Quote:
they are the worst thing to have ever happened to Football

Any sport really. You start playing because you love the game. Then you sign with an agent, and next thing that happens is you have to start throwing fits if you don't get enough money, enough shoe, shirt, breakfast cereal etc contracts. Soon you forget how much you loved the sport and start focusing on how much money you can be making, or should be making, all because someone is telling you how much you are worth. Most of the time the agent is only concerned about his percentage, and that is why he is driving you to do more.

While I agree sports stars should be paid well, it is an odd world where someone can get paid millions for kicking, batting, shooting etc a ball around, yet teachers, firemen and police officers who save lives get paid so little. Just my 2p worth. grin

offline Blue fan

Blue fan
  • Spectator
Moo, couldn't agree with you more. Blue fan

offline Greg_Dyke

Greg_Dyke
  • Youth Team Coach
the worst thing that has happenned to football is Rupert Murdoch and Sky...discuss hairout

offline Bitch

Bitch
  • Youth Team Coach
Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
the worst thing that has happenned to football is Rupert Murdoch and Sky...discuss hairout

Dont get me started on that one again. I had my rant about that on the SSML angry

offline American FLEET FAN No1

American FLEET FAN No1
  • Youth Team Coach

Not for me......Otherwise no live coverage here!
The scpapping of the maximum wage, and Agents, must come close to being the worst thing(s)!

offline Big J R

Big J R
  • Vice-President
  • rank
  • Supports: Chelsea !!
  • Foes: NO-ONE !
  • Fav. Player(s): Any that don't dive and whinge !!
  • Fav. Sport(s): Naked Tiddly-Winks for over 70's.
Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
I thought Agents handled the players,

Would that be in the same way that Gary Glitter handled children, ALLEGEDLY ?

bolt

offline Greg_Dyke

Greg_Dyke
  • Youth Team Coach
no...now go and play numberwang

http://youtube.com/w...mI&feature=user

offline Uncle Urchin

Uncle Urchin
  • Long Service Award
Originally Posted By: zezefan
As you all know, in modern sports, players need a good manager to make the best deals for them and best career moves.
In the last years player contracts are becoming more and more expensive and cost millions of euros meaning that it's player management is a VERY profitable job, since managers usually earn a big commision out of players contract.
This gives way to new innovative marketing ideas that bring more and more people interested in sports and more people earning out of it.
Real Player Manager is a company that is consisted of football players managers.The managers, besides the professionals, can be everyone!
Me, you, everyone! Imaging having 1% of Christiano Ronaldo's contract rights!!If he costs 25million euro, and being sold to another club for 30million, your 1% will bring you several thousand euros.You can use that money to invest more capital in your favourite player thus turning your 1% to 10% or just spend them wherever you like.
It is however clear that slow and steady, you can own a significant part of football player rights, therefore earning a commision out of it and of course YOU will choose about his carreer moves.
If you are not a significant percentage owner though, still there's lots of goodies for you.You are still involved in the decision making process through e-voting, polls etc, plus you get to talk to your favourite idol and you get exclusive items like autographed shirts, balls and other exclusive items of your favourite stars.
Either you keep them for your personal collection, or you sell them to ebay,
you are still earned and involved in the heart of the king of sports.
Regards

ha ha ha...you forgot to ask for our bank account details... grin

offline Barry Scott

Barry Scott
  • First XI Coach

maybe, but Sky's trumpeting of the Premier League as the best in the universe with a straight face while two mid-table sides grind out a 0-0 draw in mid-January is particularly jarring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus