Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday v AFC Sudbury

i was right on the corner when Leon was fouled, and there isnt a doubt in my mind that it was a foul and a sending off (by the look on the players face so did he) i also am amazed that the ref managed to find 5 minutes of injury time (they scored in the 4th) a draw would have been a fair result although i feel we were the slightly better side, but we didnt take our chances. the first half we had the wind behind us and we didnt make the most of it. just looking at their goal shows what can happen if you take your chances.

Great striker but like you said the wind helped him out alot, we know we have players who can striker a ball so why we didnt take our chances in the first half i dont know. Lost a point there.

Hope the boys dont let it bother them though and we move on starting with Witham on saturday.

I have no real complaints with the stoppage time. There was a long stoppage for the foul on Leon plus I think Colin Wall received some treatment for an injury so 4 minutes is about right.